Bollé Contour Metal Clear Panoramic Safety Glasses CONTMPSI
With a clear lens and numerous protective properties, the Bollé Contour Metal Clear Panoramic Safety Glasses CONTMPSI are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit during tasks where risks caused by ultraviolet (UV) exposure are present. The glasses are scratch resistant and feature an anti-fog coating, as well as being exceptionally lightweight and providing an enhanced field of view of 180°.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 F, T
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2 1, F, T
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Contour Metal Clear Panoramic Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Contour Metal Clear Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: UV Filters
Key Features of the Panoramic Safety Glasses
- Safety glasses with an exceptional lightweight construction at just 21g
- Clear lens with UV filter for protection against risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Enhanced field of view of 180° for improved use
- Spring joints and integral brow bar for improved comfort and fit
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Panoramic polycarbonate lens features nose bridge with adjustable pads for comfort
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Anti-fog properties reduce risks of visual impairment and subsequent dangers caused by fogging
- Provided with a free micro-fibre pouch to help keep glasses secure
- Product code: CONTMPSI
Conforming to EN 170:2002 with the shade 2C-1.2, the Contour Metal Clear Safety Glasses help to protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light. This UV protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to UV rays.
The lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
The Contour Metal Clear Safety Glasses include a free micro-fibre pouch. This helps to ensure they can be kept in a safe place to reduce the risk of the glasses becoming damaged or broken.
Other Lens Colours
The Contour Metal Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a range of different requirements and potential hazards in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Anti-fog; scratch resistant; UV filters
- Smoke: Anti-fog; scratch resistant; sun glare filters
- ESP: Scratch resistant; reduces effects of blue light
The Bollé Contour Metal Panoramic Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Contour Metal Safety Glasses
|Information Sheet |