JSP FFP3 Springfit Disposable Mask (Box of 10)
The JSP FFP3 Springfit Disposable Mask (Box of 10) is handy and practical, easily fitting into a pocket when flat and using a polypropylene endoskeleton to ensure an airtight seal at all times. Each mask in the box is individually wrapped for maximum hygiene.
What Can the FFP3 Springfit Disposable Mask Do for Me?
The mask has several useful features. These include:
- Protection: Certified protection against dusts, mists, fumes vapours and aerosols
- Endoskeleton: Polypropylene endoskeleton ensures a good fit by absorbing facial movements
- Compact: Fold-flat design ensure mask can be conveniently pocketed
Who Can Use the Mask?
The mask is extremely convenient to use, easily fitting into a pocket when folded flat. As a P3 mask it has a high filtration efficiency and is therefore suitable for use in the most high-risk of environments. Following are some industries for which the mask is appropriate:
- Wood working
- Disposal/ cleaning
- Medicine/ Healthcare
What Certifications Has the Mask Received?
The mask has undergone a variety of tests so you can be sure of your safety at work. It has achieved the following certifications:
What Do These Certifications Mean?
- EN 149: This standard certifies whether a respiratory device offers protection against potential hazards
The mask has attained the highest class under EN 149, meaning it has a filtration efficiency of 99.9% and can be used to protect against highly hazardous substances such as asbestos and radioactive dust. The mask's protection factor is 20 times the workplace exposure limit for dusts, fibres, fumes and mists.
How Do I Use the JSP Mask?
The FFP3 face mask is easy to use, and you can get the mask on and off within seconds. To wear the mask correctly, please follow the below instructions as guidance:
- Hold the mask in the palm of your hand with the nose bar pointing upwards and the straps handing down
- Place the mask under your chin, covering your mouth and nose
- Take the upper elastic strap and pass it around the back of your head before taking the lower strap and pass it round the back of your head
- Mould the nose bar around the nose to seal it off completely
- Check the seal by breathing out hard and ensure that there are no air leaks around the side of the mask
- Dispose of the mask after a maximum of eight hours
|Documentation of Conformity |