JSP Force F-2112 A1P2 Filter (Pack of 2)
The JSP F-2112 A1P2 Filter (Pack of 2) is designed for use with the JSP Force 8 Half Mask Respirator or the JSP Force 10 Typhoon Full Face Mask. The combined A1P2 filter will protect against both organic vapours and gases as well as solid and liquid particulates.
Please note these filters are not suitable for stand-alone use. Both filters in the pack are needed for the respirator to function.
What Can the A1P2 Filter Do for Me?
The filter has several useful features. These include:
- Field of Vision: Low profile angle for minimal visual impairment
- Convenient: Integral maintenance-free disposal inhalation valve, easy to attach securely to the respirator
- Protection: A1P2 filters protect against solid and liquid particulates as well as organic vapours and gases
- Odour Management: Activated carbon layer disperses nuisance odours such as varnish
Who Can Use the Filter?
The filter is designed for use with the JSP Force 8 Half Mask Respirator or the JSP Force 10 Typhoon Full Face Mask. When used in conjunction with these masks A1P2 filters protect against high concentrations of organic vapours and gases with boiling points greater than 65°C, as well as solid and liquid particulates. All filters from this range also protect against organic/inorganic vapours, fumes, gases and liquid aerosols when used with these masks.
The use-by date is printed on the side of the cartridge, and life of the filter is variable depending on various work place factors, such as contaminant concentration, work rate and air flow.
What Hazards Can A1P2 Filters Protect Against?
Following is a list of specific hazards from which the filter will shield the wearer:
- Nuisance odours
- Fine dusts
- Water based painting
- Solvent based brush painting
- Rubbing down paint (hand tool)
- Paint stripping (chemical or heat)
- Fibres and fibre glass
- Woods shavings and dust
- Paint thinner
- Rubbing down paint
How Do I Fit the Filters?
To fit the filters please follow these simple instructions. First, align the arrows on the mask and the filter. Second, twist the cartridge clockwise into the face mask inlet using the easy bayonet fitting. The filters should then be securely fitted.
What Certifications Has the Filter Received?
The filter has undergone a variety of tests so you can be sure of your safety at work. It has achieved the following certifications:
What Do These Certifications Mean?
- EN 14387: This standard specifies the requirements for gas filters and combined filters for use as components in unassisted respiratory protective devices
The combined filter is certified as suitable for use as a component of a unassisted respiratory protective device. It has an assigned performance factor of 10 when used in conjunction with the JSP Force 8 Half Mask Respirator and a factor of 20 when used with the JSP Force 10 Typhoon Full Face Mask.
|Conformity ||Data |
| || |