JSP Martcare Welding Face Shield and Visor
The JSP Martcare Welding Face Shield and Visor features a browguard, which not only provides impact resistance but is equipped with a wheel ratchet to ensure you can find an exact fit. The polycarbonate visor will protect against the hazards of welding and allied processes.
What Can the JSP Martcare Welding Face Shield and Visor Do for Me?
The face shield has several useful features. These include:
- Impact Resistance: Brow guard will protect your forehead and resist medium energy impacts
- Welding: Protection against liquid droplets, molten metal and other welding hazard
- Comfort: Wheel ratchet and stretchy elasticated headband to reduce discomfort in the work place
Who Can Use the Face Shield?
The face shield offers full coverage and the browguard will protect your face from medium energy impacts. The face shield is certified as suitable for welding and the related hazards, meaning it's ideal for the following tasks and careers:
- Boiler makers
- Sheet metal workers
- Pipe fitters
What Certifications Has the Face Shield with Visor Received?
The face shield has undergone a variety of tests so you can be sure of your safety at work. It has achieved the following certifications:
What Do These Certifications Mean?
- EN 166: This standard specifies the requirements for protective eyewear
- EN 169: This standard specifies the requirements for protective eyewear to be used for welding
The face shield is certified as protective eyewear, suitable for welding. The lens and frame markings of the shield under EN 166 are detailed as follows. It can be worn continuously without ill effect (1), and offers protection against medium energy impact (B), chemicals, (3), molten metals and hot solids, (9).
- Height: 225mm
- Width: 263mm
- Length: 277mm
- Visor length: 200mm
- Visor thickness: 1mm
- Weight: 255g
- Nylon and steel fittings
|Documentation ||User Instructions |
| || |