JSP Navy A1+ Short Peak Hardcap
Sleek, low profile, and almost impossible to distinguish from a standard 'high street' baseball cap, the new JSP Navy A1+ Short Peak Hardcap is another major innovation from JSP in head protection design. Designed to exceed the most recent standards (EN 812) years of thought and design iterations have been undertaken to develop a product that is unrivalled in both performance and style.
Who Should Use the JSP Navy A1+ Hardcap?
The JSP Hardcap can be used for the following applications:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Baggage Handlers
- Airline Workers
- Food Processing
Why Should I Trust the JSP Navy A1+ Hardcap?
The distinctive 'Swoop' shape and positioning on JSP Limited's HardCap A1+ bump cap is highly recognisable as a Badge of Origin of the JSP quality product in the Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) industry. The distinctive Swoop represents the trusted and genuine bump caps manufactured by JSP and sold globally.
Features and Benefits of the JSP Navy A1+ Hardcap
- Reflective piping adds extra visibility and therefore safety in all environments
- Extra holes in the liner plus the two mesh panels on the outer adds ventilation for comfort
- Unique one-handed angled adjuster means one size fits all, ranging from 53cm to 63cm head size
- The protective liner is removable, so the outer cap is fully washable for hygiene purposes and longevity
- Terry towelling sweatband adds comfort and absorption for the wearer
- Ultra sleek low profile design means the HardCap A1+ is indistinguishable from a high street baseball cap
- Short peak (5cm) prevents dust and debris falling into face
- Stylish and discreet navy colour
How Does the A1+ Navy Hardcap Keep Itself Clean?
Both the sweatband and comfort liner of the JSP Hardcap allow for superior comfort and hygiene: the terry towelling sweatband adds comfort by absorbing and evaporating excess moisture from the wearer's skin, whilst the protective liner is removable to allow for a fully washable outer cap.
How Does the A1+ Short Peak Hardcap Keep Me Cool?
The JSP Navy A1+ Hardcap is designed for wearer comfort, especially on hot stuffy days. Extra holes in the liner plus the two mesh panels on the outer mean added ventilation for coolness and comfort.
What Size Hardcaps Are Available?
The JSP A1+ Hardcap is designed for universal use. Fitted with a one-handed angled adjuster, the A1+ Hardcap can be quickly donned at a moment's notice, and available sizes range from 53cm to 63cm circumference.
What Colour Hardcaps Are Available?
The JSP A1+ Hardcap is available in a number of colours:
|Conformity Statement |