JSP PressToCheck A2 P3 Filters (Pack of 2)
The JSP PressToCheck A2P3 Filters (Pack of 2) are designed for use with the JSP Force 8 Half Mask Respirator or the JSP Force 10 Typhoon Full Face Mask. The PressToCheck system allows you to easily establish an airtight seal and the A2 P3 certification indicates the filters can be relied upon to protect you from respiratory hazards such as solvents or organic vapours.
Please note these filters are not suitable for stand-alone use. Both filters in the pack are needed for the respirator to function.
What Can the A2 P3 Filter Do for Me?
The filter has several useful features. These include:
- Low Breathing Resistance: Large open area for low breathing resistance and comfort, air flows across full area of filter thanks to unique design
- Damage Resistant: Resists clogging in fine dust environments and low profile cover protects enclosed filter from moisture damage
- Convenient: Built in inhalation valve for easy respirator maintenance, bayonet fitting allows for easy attachment to respirator
- Seal: Check the face fit without affecting the seal of the mask with the PresstoCheck function
- Odour Management: Activated carbon layer disperses nuisance odours such as varnish
Who Can Use the Filter?
The filter is designed for use with the JSP Force 8 Half Mask Respirator or the JSP Force 10 Typhoon Full Face Mask. A2 P3 filters such as this one offer protection against organic vapours, gases with boiling points greater than 65°C, and liquid particles. Following is a list of specific hazards from which they will shield the wearer:
- Organic vapours
- Nuisance odours
- Fine dusts
- Bater based painting
- Solvent based brush painting
- Rubbing down paint
- Paint stripping, chemical or heat
- White spirit
- Fibres and fibre glass
- Plaster (with Force 10 only)
- Silica (with Force 10 only)
- Woods (with Force 10 only)
- Welding (with Force 10 only)
How Does the Press to Check System Work?
To check the filter please press the front and backs of both filter covers together to stop air from entering through the filters. Adjust until no air comes through the mask and then release when the face seal has been made.
What Certifications Has the Filter Received?
The filter has undergone a variety of tests so you can be sure of your safety at work. It has achieved the following certifications:
What Do These Certifications Mean?
- EN 14387: This standard specifies the protective requirements for gas filters and combined filters for use as components in unassisted respiratory protective devices
The filter is certified as suitable for use with a unassisted respiratory protective device. It has an assigned performance factor of 10 when used in conjunction with the JSP Force 8 Half Mask Respirator and of 20 when used with the JSP Force 10 Typhoon Full Face Mask. The filter has also passed the dolomite test, indicating that it will not clog in fine dust environments.
|Conformity ||Data |
| || |