JSP Shelter Red Smoke Tinted Wraparound Safety Glasses
For a sturdy pair of safety glasses that fix securely to the wearer's face, choose the JSP Shelter Red Smoke Tinted Wraparound Safety Glasses. Featuring an anti-scratch/fog coating for guaranteed longevity, the safety glasses are laterally reinforced for superb all-round protection.
Who Should Use the JSP Shelter Red Smoke Tinted Glasses?
The JSP Shelter Red Smoke Tinted Safety Glasses are useful across a broad range of industries. These include, but are not limited to:
- Warehouse Work
- Light Automotive Engineering
EN Compliance of the JSP Shelter Wraparound Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the JSP Shelter Wraparound Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection: Frame and lens must withstand the impact of a 22mm steel ball weighing 43 grams dropped from 1.3 metres at a speed of 18km/h. The lens must remain in the frame not shatter, and the frame likewise must remain intact.
- Excellent peripheral vision through curved lenses
- Black/red ribbed spectacles frame
- Laterally reinforced for all-round protection
- Wraparound design enhances security
- Non-slip temples prevents slippage
- Smoke tinted lenses enhance vision in bright settings
- Anti-scratch/fog coating on lenses
Why Should I Trust the JSP Shelter Red Wraparound Glasses?
Since 1964, JSP have been at the forefront of PPE development and construction in the UK. Their safety glasses meet and exceed the latest European standard for protective eyewear, and are constructed for maximum user ergonomy and utility.
Smoke-Tinted Lenses for Superior Vision Outdoors
The JSP Shelter Red Wraparound Safety Glasses are fitted with smoke-tinted lenses. Smoke-tinted lenses offer high perception in bright outdoor weather, and good mechanical protection, which makes them the standard for heavy duty outdoor work.
What Makes the JSP Shelter Safety Glasses So Durable?
The JSP Shelter Safety Glasses are designed for maximum durability. As such, they have been treated with an anti-scratch/fog coating, whilst lateral reinforcement has been applied to their frame, allowing for a greater resistance against wear and tear.
How Will the JSP Shelter Safety Glasses Stay On My Head?
With a wraparound design, the JSP Shelter Safety Glasses hug the wearer's face tightly, allowing for greater security. To prevent further slippage, the glasses's have been fitted with non-slip temple tips, guaranteeing wearer comfort.
The JSP Shelter Red Wraparound Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Documentation of the JSP Shelter Red Smoke Tinted Wraparound Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement |