Polyco Electricians Long Latex Gloves
The Polyco Electricians Long Latex Gloves are highly resistant gloves made from strong non-conductive natural rubber. A top pick among electricians, these Latex Gloves offer flexibility, maximum comfort and high quality performance. Physically strong, these gloves are durable and long lasting, meaning they can withstand the many knocks and scrapes thrown at them during use.
|Glove Size ||Size 8 ||Size 9 ||Size 10 |
|00 ||RE00360/08 ||RE00360/09 ||RE00360/10 |
|0 ||RE0630/08 ||RE0630/09 ||RE0630/10 |
|1 ||RE1360/08 ||RE1360/09 ||RE1360/10 |
|2 ||RE2360/08 ||RE2360/09 ||RE2360/10 |
|3 ||RE3360/08 ||RE3360/09 ||RE3360/10 |
|4 ||RE4410/08 ||RE4410/09 ||RE4410/10 |
- EN 60903:2003
- Size Range: 8 - 10
- Supplied as a pair
Resistance of the Polyco Electricians Latex Gloves
The Electricians Latex Gloves have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure high levels of performance. Please find the results below:
The Polyco Electricians Latex Gloves are certified to EN60903 and offer the highest level of electrical protection possible. Each pair is electrically tested to meet these requirements of the standard before they are sold.
The rubber insulating gloves are classified according to the level of voltage and protection they provide. The voltage protection is broken down according to the following classes:
|Class ||Maximum AC Voltage |
|Class 00 ||500V |
|Class 0 ||1000V |
|Class 1 ||7500V |
|Class 2 ||17,000V |
|Class 3 ||26,500V |
|Class 4 ||36,000V |
The Polyco Electricians Latex Gloves of classes 1, 2, 3 and 4 must be tested every six months. The tests should include air inflation to check for leaks, a visual inspection while pressurised and a dielectric test in accordance with EN 60903 standards of live working gloves of insulating material.
Uses of the Insulating Latex Gloves
The Polyco Electricians Latex Gloves are suitable for indoor and outdoor working environments, in either clean or dirty conditions, and in a mainly dry environment. Below are some typical uses of Polyco Electricians Long Latex Gloves:
- Electrical maintenance
- Emergency services
- Engineering and manufacture
Key Features of the Electricians Insulating Gloves
- Designed with non-conductive strong natural rubber for outstanding electrical resistance
- Anatomically designed to fit the hand and provide a comfortable fit
- Manufactured to be durable and resistant to repeated knocks
- Can be worn over other mechanical protection gloves for extra protection
- Offer the highest level of electrical protection possible
- Combine high dielectric material and physical strength
- Outstanding levels of grip ensure safety
How Long Do the Polyco Electricians Gloves Last?
Due to being designed to provide a high level of protection against potentially high voltages, it is important to guarantee that the gloves are performing as well as possible. Therefore, we recommend the following:
- Class 00, Class 0, and Class 1: These gloves are suitable for use as long as they have not been physically damaged. If they have been damaged (for example, torn) we would recommend immediate replacement.
- Class 2 and Higher: These gloves must be tested for suitability every 6 months from the date of manufacture onwards. The manufacturing date can be found on the product packaging.
Sizing of the Polyco Electricians Dielectric Latex Gloves
The Polyco Electricians Insulating Gloves are available in three sizes that should suit the hands of most users. Please measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together, and the length of your hand from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist.
|Size ||Circumference (mm) ||Length (mm) |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |