Portwest AS11 Anti-Static ESD Trousers
The Portwest AS11 Anti-Static ESD Trousers are ideal for use in electrostatic protective areas where there is a risk of electrostatic phenomena damaging electronics. The trousers have a half elasticated waist for a comfortable fit and contain conductive fibres which dissipate any build-up of static charge.
What Can the Anti-Static ESD Trousers Do for Me?
The trousers have numerous helpful features, including the following:
- Anti-Static: Certified as possessing anti-static properties, will protect from electrostatic discharge in the event of an explosion
- Electronics Protection: Ideal for component handling, electronics will not be damaged by electrostatic phenomena
- Comfortable: Half-elasticated waist for a secure and comfortable fit
- Functional: Six pockets for storage
Who Can Use the Anti-Static Trousers?
The anti-static trousers are unisex and are designed to fit both men and women. They are ideal for the electronics industry, particularly component handling, thanks to their anti-static qualities. Some of the professions and tasks for which the trousers are appropriate follow here:
- Component handling
What Size Is Right for Me?
To find the correct size for you please measure the circumference of your waist as demonstrated in the diagram below. Then, with reference to the table, please select the right option from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Waist Circ. (cm) |
|Extra Small ||68 - 75cm |
|Small ||76 - 80cm |
|Medium ||81 - 88cm |
|Large ||89 - 96cm |
|Extra Large ||97 - 104cm |
|XX-Large ||105 - 112cm |
What Certifications Have the Portwest Anti-Static Trousers Received?
The Portwest trousers have undergone extensive testing, so you can be certain of your safety at work. They have received the following certifications:
- EN 61340-5-1
- EN 1149:
- 5: Protects against electrostatic discharge in case of an explosion
What Do These Certifications Mean?
- EN 1149: This standard demonstrates whether a garment protects against electrostatic discharge in environments such as petrochemical refineries where there is a risk of explosion
- EN 61340: This standard indicates whether the garment will help to protect nearby electronic devices from electrostatic phenomena
The Portwest trousers contain conductive fibres which will prevent a build-up of static charge. They are suitable for use in ESD environments because they will prevent electronics from suffering damage from electrostatic phenomena.
Key Features of the AS11 Anti-Static ESD Trousers
- Suitable for use in ESD environments
- Fabric blocks 98% of harmful UV rays
- Six pockets for storage including handy side pockets
- Half elasticated waist for secure and comfortable fit
- OEKO-Tex certified as free from harmful chemicals
Technical Details of the Portwest Trousers
- Shell Fabric: 65% Polyester, 34% Cotton, 1% Conductive Fibre 210g
|Conformity Statement |