Portwest C030 Blue Safewelder Flame Resistant Coveralls
The Portwest C030 Blue Safewelder Flame Resistant Coveralls will keep you safe in a variety of industrial settings where flames, heat and molten metal are all potential concerns. The jumpsuit's elasticated waist allows for full freedom of movement and the pockets are ideal for keeping tools or personal belongings safe.
What Can the Blue Safewelder Flame Resistant Coveralls Do for Me?
The Portwest coveralls have several helpful features. These include:
- Flame Resistance: Guaranteed protection from radiant, convective and contact heat for life of garment
- Welding Protection: Class 1 welding protection and improved protection from molten iron under EN 11612
- Comfortable: Side elasticated waist for ultimate wearer comfort
- Functional: Concealed stud front for ease of access, radio loop for easy clipping of a radio and multiple tool pockets for highly functional storage
The coveralls are constructed from a 100% pre-shrunk cotton drill with flame resistant finish known as Safewelder.
Are the Coveralls Available in Any Other Colours?
Yes, the coveralls are also available in the following colours:
Who Can Use the Safewelder Coveralls?
The coverall is a great choice for welders and other industrial workers who are exposed to heat. The pockets and comfortable design ensure the coveralls are a highly functional work wear choice. A brief list of the environments and settings for which the jumpsuit is suitable follows here:
- Sheet metal workers
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find the correct size for you please measure yourself around the waist and chest as illustrated in the images below, then find the corresponding size with reference to the table. Please select this size from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Chest Measurement (cm) ||Waist Measurement (cm) |
|Small ||89 - 96cm ||73 - 80cm |
|Medium ||97 - 104cm ||81 - 88cm |
|Large ||103 - 112cm ||89 - 96cm |
|Extra Large ||113 - 124cm ||97 - 104cm |
|XX-Large ||125 - 132cm ||105 - 112cm |
|XXX-Large ||133 - 140cm ||113 - 120cm |
What Certifications Have the C030 Coveralls Received?
The Portwest coveralls have undergone extensive testing, so you can be certain of your safety at work. Certifications include:
- EN 11612:
- A1: Limited flame spread
- A2: Limited flame spread, hemmed
- B1: Convective heat (scale 1 - 3)
- C1: Radiant heat (scale 1 - 4)
- E2: Molten iron splash (scale 1 - 3)
- F1: Contact heat (scale 1 - 3)
- EN 11611:
What Do These Certifications Mean?
- EN 11612: This standard determines whether a garment offers protection against heat and flames, and whether this protection extends to convective, radiant or contact heat
- EN 11611: This standard shows whether an item of clothing is suitable for welding or similar tasks and will protect the wearer from heat and metal splashes
The Portwest coveralls offer class 1 welding protection and an improved level of protection from molten iron splashes under EN 11612. The jumpsuit is guaranteed to shield the wearer from radiant, convective and contact heat for the whole life of the garment.
Is Further Information Available on These Certifications?
If you would like to find out more about the standards mentioned here please read one of our blogs on the subject:
The coveralls are available in navy, red, orange and blue
Key Features of the Safewelder Coveralls
- Guaranteed resistance to radiant, convective and contact heat for life of garment
- Certified class 1 welding protection against molten metal
- Side elastic waist for ultimate wearer comfort
- Concealed stud front for easy access
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Quick and easy side access
- OEKO-Tex certified as free from harmful chemicals
Washing Instructions for the Flame Resistant Coveralls
- Wash at temperatures of 40°C or below
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at medium temperatures
- Do not dry clean
Technical Details of the Coveralls
- Shell Fabric: 100% cotton, FR finish 330g
|Conformity Statement ||User Instructions |
| || |