Portwest CR10 Classic Chemical-Resistant Jacket
The durable polycotton twill fabric of the Portwest CR10 Classic Chemical-Resistant Jacket both ensures your protection from light sprays of chemicals and will easily withstand the rigours of everyday wear. The jacket features bartacked stitching along all stress points for garment longevity.
What Can the Classic Chemical-Resistant Jacket Do for Me?
The jacket has several helpful features. These include:
- Chemical resistance: Certified as offering chemical resistance under EN 13034
- Durable: Bartacked stitching at stress points, poly-cotton twill fabric treated for ultimate durability
- Functional: Three pockets for storage, including a concealed phone pocket, concealed stud for easy access, radio loop for clipping a radio
Who Can Use the Classic Jacket?
The jacket is suitable for demanding environments where light sprays of liquid chemicals are a potential hazard. The jacket is certified as offering protection against chemicals under EN 13034 and is constructed from a remarkably durable twill material. Some of the settings and professions for which the jacket is suited are listed here:
- Food industry
- Chemical engineering
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find the right size for you please measure the circumference of your chest as illustrated in the diagram below. Then, with reference to the table, select your size from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Chest Measurement (cm) |
|Small ||89 - 96cm |
|Medium ||97 - 104cm |
|Large ||103 - 112cm |
|Extra Large ||113 - 124cm |
|XX-Large ||125 - 132cm |
What Certifications Has the CR10 Chemical-Resistant Jacket Received?
The Portwest jacket has undergone extensive testing, so you can be certain of your safety at work. Certifications include:
What Do These Certifications Mean?
- EN 13034: This standard refers to a garment's ability to protect against spatters from dangerous liquid chemicals
The Portwest jacket is able to protect against a light spray or low volume splash of chemicals in cases where complete molecular liquid permeation is not required.
Is Further Information Available on These Certifications?
If you would like to find out more about the standards mentioned here please read one of our blogs on the subject:
Key Features of the Chemical-Resistant Jacket
- Hard-wearing durable twill fabric with excellent dye retention
- Fabric blocks 98% of UV rays
- Three pockets for ample storage, including a concealed mobile phone pocket and chest pockets
- Concealed stud front for easy access
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Bartacked at all stress points
- OEKO-Tex certified as free from harmful chemicals
Technical Details of the Portwest Jacket
- Shell Fabric: 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton 245g
|Conformity Statement ||User Instructions |
| || |