Portwest FR28 Bizflame Black Anti-Static Lightweight Work Coveralls
Full mobility and reliable protection are both guaranteed with the Portwest FR28 Bizflame Black Anti-Static Lightweight Work Coveralls. The jumpsuit will shield the wearer from radiant, convective and contact heat as well as remaining fully functional thanks to the knee pad pockets and light, flexible design.
What Can the Bizflame Black Anti-Static Lightweight Work Coveralls Do for Me?
The coveralls have several helpful features:
- Flame Resistant: The coveralls offer inherent protection against radiant, convective and contact heat, as well as shielding the wearer from welding related hazards such as splashes of molten metal
- Anti-Static: Carbon fibre content of the fabric confers inherent anti-static properties
- Functional: Two-way zip provides quick and easy access, knee pad pockets increase wearer comfort, radio loops allow for easy clipping of radio and ten pockets supply ample storage
- Mobility: The lightweight fabric and design of the coveralls allows for full freedom and range of movement
The coveralls are constructed from the inherently flame resistant and anti-static fabric Bizflame Plus. The innovative material offers excellent durability, and the cotton fibres make it soft and comfortable to the touch.
Are the Coveralls Available in Any Other Colours?
Yes, the coveralls are also available in the following colours:
Who Can Use the Portwest Bizflame Lightweight Work Coveralls?
The Portwest coveralls are designed for use in environments where there is a risk of flames, heat and welding related hazards such as molten metal splashes. Thanks to its anti-static properties the jumpsuit is also suitable for settings where there is a risk of a build-up of static charge leading to an explosion or an electric shock. The coveralls are suited for a variety of environments and professions, including the following:
- Petrochemical refineries
- Sheet metal workers
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find the correct size for you please measure yourself around the waist and chest as illustrated in the images below, then find the corresponding size with reference to the table. Next please select this size from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Chest Measurement (cm) ||Waist Measurement (cm) |
|Small ||92 - 96cm ||76 - 80cm |
|Medium ||100 - 104cm ||84 - 88cm |
|Large ||108 - 112cm ||92 - 96cm |
|Extra Large ||116 - 124cm ||100 - 104cm |
|XX-Large ||128 - 132cm ||108 - 112cm |
What Certifications Have the Portwest Bizflame Coveralls Received?
The coveralls have been rigorously tested so you can be certain of your absolute safety at work.
- EN 11612:
- A1: Limited flame spread
- A2: Limited flame spread, hemmed
- B1: Convective heat (scale 1-3)
- C1: Radiant heat (scale 1-4)
- F1: Contact heat
- EN ISO 11611
- EN 1149:
- 5: Protects against electrostatic discharge in case of an explosion
What Do These Certifications Mean?
- EN 1149-5: This standard demonstrates whether a garment protects against electrostatic discharge in environments such as petrochemical refineries where there is a risk of explosion
- EN 11612: This standard determines whether a garment offers protection against heat and flames, and whether this protection extends to convective, radiant or contact heat
- EN 11611: This standard shows whether an item of clothing is suitable for welding or similar tasks and will protect the wearer from heat and metal splashes
The coveralls offer protection from welding hazards, such as molten metal, as well as radiant, convective and contact heat. A carbon fibre element in the fabric confers inherent anti-static properties on the garment, so you will be protected from the effects of electrostatic discharge.
Is Further Information Available on These Certifications?
If you would like to find out more about the standards mentioned here please read one of our blogs on the subject:
What Are the Key Features of the Bizflame Work Coveralls?
- Flame resistance is inherent and guaranteed for the life of the garment
- Coveralls offer protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Class 2 welding protection
- Reflective industrial wash tape for increased visibility
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Two tier knee pad pockets for durability and wearer comfort
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Ten pockets for ample storage
- OEKO-Tex certified as free from harmful chemicals
How Should I Care for the Portwest Coveralls?
- Wash at temperatures of 60°C or below
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry at low settings
- Iron at medium temperatures
- Do not dry clean
What Are the Technical Details of the Anti-Static Coveralls?
- Shell Fabric: 99% Cotton, 1% Carbon Fibre 280g
|Declaration of Conformity |