Portwest FR52 Bizflame Navy Anti-Static Class 2 Welding Coveralls
The Portwest FR52 Bizflame Navy Anti-Static Class 2 Welding Coveralls feature a full quilt lining to keep you warm while performing high-risk tasks in cold weather. The jumpsuit has been certified as offering class 2 welding protection from molten metal, and also qualifies as shielding the wearer from a build-up of static charge and radiant, convective and contact heat.
What Can the Navy Bizflame Navy Anti-Static Class 2 Welding Coveralls Do for Me?
The coveralls have several helpful features:
- Welding Protection: Class 2 welding protection from hazards such as molten iron
- Multi-Hazard: Prevents build-up of static charge on the wearer and shields from radiant, convective and contact heat
- Insulated: Full quilt lining for added warmth in cold temperatures
- Functional: Ten pockets for storage, two-way zip for easy access, knee pad pockets for durability and comfort, radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
Triple stitching, reflective tape stripes and inherent anti-static properties are all features the welding coveralls owe to their Bizflame Plus construction. This fabric has been put through the manikin test under EN ISO 11612 and achieved excellent results, so you can rely fully on the protection it offers.
Are the Welding Coveralls Available in Any Other Colours?
Yes, the coveralls are also available in Orange.
Who Can Use the Portwest Bizflame Class 2 Welding Coveralls?
The Portwest Class 2 Welding Coveralls are ideal for cold weather work, such as that required in the offshore industry. The coveralls are designed for environments where molten metal and other welding hazards will be frequently encountered. The coveralls are suitable for many professions and environments, including the following:
- Offshore industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Sheet metal workers
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find the correct size for you please measure yourself around the waist and chest as illustrated in the images below, then find the corresponding size with reference to the table. Next please select this size from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Chest Measurement (centimetres) ||Waist Measurement (centimetres) |
|Small ||92 - 96cm ||76 - 80cm |
|Medium ||97 - 104cm ||81 - 88cm |
|Large ||105 - 112cm ||89 - 96cm |
|Extra Large ||113 - 124cm ||97 - 104cm |
|XX-Large ||125 - 132cm ||105 - 112cm |
|XXX-Large ||133 - 140cm ||113 - 120cm |
What Certifications Have the Portwest Anti-Static Coveralls Received?
The Portwest coveralls have undergone rigorous testing, so you can be certain of your safety at work.
- EN 11612:
- A1: Limited flame spread
- A2: Limited flame spread, hemmed
- B1: Convective heat (scale 1-3)
- C1: Radiant heat (scale 1-4)
- E2: Molten iron splash (scale 1-3)
- F1: Contact heat (scale 1 - 3)
- EN ISO 11611
- EN 1149:
- 5: Protects against electrostatic discharge in case of an explosion
What Do These Certifications Mean?
- EN 1149-5: This standard demonstrates whether a garment protects against electrostatic discharge in environments such as petrochemical refineries where there is a risk of explosion
- EN 11612: This standard determines whether a garment offers protection against heat and flames, and whether this protection extends to convective, radiant or contact heat
- EN 11611: This standard shows whether an item of clothing is suitable for welding or similar tasks and will protect the wearer from heat and metal splashes
The coveralls qualify as class 2 welding protection, and will shield you from molten metal to extremely high temperatures. The jumpsuit prevents the build-up of static charge and offer protection from radiant, convective and contact heat.
Is Further Information Available on These Certifications?
If you would like to find out more about the standards mentioned here please read one of our blogs on the subject:
What Are the Key Features of the Bizflame Anti-Static Coveralls?
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of the garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Class 2 welding protection
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Knee pad pockets for durability and wearer comfort
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Ten products for ample storage
- OEKO-Tex certified as free from harmful chemicals
How Should I Care for the Portwest Coveralls?
- Wash at temperatures of 40°C or below
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at high temperatures
- Do not dry clean
What Are the Technical Details of the Coveralls?
- Shell Fabric: 99% Cotton, 1% Carbon Fibre 350g
- Lining Fabric: 100% Cotton Flame Resistant Lining 170g
- Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester Flame Resistant Filling 100g
|Declaration of Conformity |