Portwest Helsinki Universal Thread Thermal Full Face Mask P516BLU
Designed for reliable Class 3 respiratory protection against flame and thermal radiation, the Portwest Helsinki Universal Thread Thermal Full Face Mask P516BLU is a full face mask with a soft thermoplastic rubber face seal and clear panoramic viewer. The internal silicone face piece includes two inhalation valves to reduce fogging, and the mask features standard thread connection according to EN 148-1. With a Class 3 EN 136 rating, the mask has passed the radiant heat test for fire fighting, and it can be used with a wide range of filters (sold separately) for gas, particles, or combined and motorised equipment.
EN Compliance of the Helsinki Universal Thread Thermal Full Face Mask
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the face mask has been tested to EN standards. The standards to which this face mask complies are as follows:
- EN 136 Class 3 (Full Face Masks)
- EN 148-1 (Respiratory Protective Devices: Threads for Facepieces)
- EN 166 1 K (Personal Eye Protection)
Key Features of the Porwest Helsinki Thermal Full Face Mask P516BLU
- Full face mask for protection against flame and thermal radiation
- CE-CAT III certified with a standard thread connection according to EN 148-1
- Internal silicone face piece includes two inhalation valves to reduce fogging and improve comfort
- Enhanced peripheral vision with 82% visibility through clear visor
- Harness features six attachments for a uniform seal
- Adjustable strap fastening provides flexible sizing for a more comfortable and secure fit
- Anti-fog and scratch-resistant coatings improve safety and longevity
- Suitable for use with all filters supporting the same standard (sold separately)
- Product Code: P516BLU
Ideal for Firefighters
The Helsinki Full Face Mask has been tested to EN 136 with a Class 3 rating. This means that it has passed a radiant heat test to declare suitability for use by firefighters while firefighting. As the two inhalation valves reduce fogging, there is a decreased risk of vision becoming impaired, and with the ability to all filters supporting EN 148-1 the mask is suitable for working with fires that pose numerous inhalation risks.
With a six-attachment harness, the Helsinki Face Mask provides a uniform seal for reliable protection. The strap fastening can also be adjusted to provide flexible sizing, ensuring the mask can fit as comfortably and as securely as possible. This helps to maintain reliable protection when working in fast-paced, tough, and challenging environments.
In addition to achieving reduced levels of fogging, the clear visor of the face mask allows for excellent peripheral vision. It offers 82% visibility to provide workers with with a safer field of view. As the visor lens also features an anti-scratch coating, it increases longevity while also preventing against the likelihood of scratches to the lens reducing visibility.
The Helsinki Universal Thread Full Face Mask does not include any filters, but it is compatible with any filters that support the standard thread connection according to EN 148-1. Suitable filters include:
Please click on the filter type for information about the types of protection provided.
Face Mask Documentation
|Conformity Statement ||Data Sheet |
| || |
Please note that the Helsinki Universal Thread Full Face Mask does not include filters. Filters must be purchased separately (see above).