Portwest Hi-Vis Cooling Work Vest
Designed from material made specifically for body temperature regulation, the Portwest Hi-Vis Cooling Work Vest is highly effective at keeping you cool in hot or humid weather. Featuring a flexible and lightweight design, this convenient vest improves comfort without reducing your visibility or safety.
Stay Cool and Comfortable
Working in hot environments can be dangerous if the correct precautions are not taken. Frustration, exhaustion and heat stroke are all commonly caused by overexposure to heat, and sometimes the consequences can be deadly. Made with materials that are designed to prevent heat stress, the Portwest Hi-Vis Cooling Work Vest keeps the body at an ideal temperature, allowing the wearer to work in comfort, even in the hottest and most humid of conditions.
How to Use the Portwest Cooling Vest
Simply saturate the vest in water for one to two minutes and squeeze to remove any excess. The vest can then be worn and will not dampen any clothes underneath. When the vest becomes dry, simply repeat for a further eight hours of cool comfort.
The Portwest Hi-Vis Cooling Work Vest features an adjustable hook and loop fastening for flexible sizing, and its fit is deliberately designed to clear your waist, improving comfort when sitting or standing. Its 50+ UPF-rated fabric is even able to block out 98% of UV light, helping to protect workers from the effects of the sun's rays.
Key Features of the Portwest Hi-Vis Cooling Work Vest
- Cooling hi-vis vest for work in warm weather
- Provides cooling relief for up to eight hours at a time
- Does not dampen clothes underneath
- Made with breathable cooling mesh fabric
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for a flexible fit
- Deliberately designed to clear the waist, improving comfort when sitting or standing
- Fabric blocks out 98% of UV rays
- Conforms with the EN 20471 standard for high visibility workwear
Sizing of the Portwest Hi-Vis Cooling Work Vest
The Portwest Hi-Vis Cooling Work Vest is available in two different sizes. Please consult the table below for measurements and select the appropriate size for you from the drop-down menu above.
|Size ||Chest Circumference (cm) ||Chest Circumference (inches) |
|Small/Medium ||92 - 104cm ||36 - 41" |
|Large/Extra Large ||108 - 124cm ||42 - 48" |
Materials of the Portwest Hi-Vis Cooling Work Vest
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, Tricot 120g
- Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester Mesh 60g
- Filling Fabric: Bamboo Yarn with PVA Padding 300g
Conformity Statement for the Portwest Hi-Vis Cooling Work Vest