Portwest PS05SKR Smoke Lens Athens Sport Safety Glasses
With a smoke lens and flexible design, the Portwest PS05SKR Smoke Lens Sport Safety Glasses are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit where risks of exposure to sunlight are present. The glasses are scratch resistant for improved durability, with an anti-fog coating for enhanced safety in environments where they risk fogging up. As they are lightweight and feature soft tips, they are ideal for wearing for longer periods.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 F
- Lens Marking: CE 5-3.1 1 F
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection: Sunglare Filters for Industrial Use
- Smoke lens ideal for a wide range of tasks
- Lightweight and flexible design ideal for longer wear
- Soft tips and improved anti-slip design for added comfort
- Sunglare filters protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to sunlight
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Anti-fog coating enhances safety in foggy environments
- Product code: PS05SKR
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The safety glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
Ideal for Longer Use
The Smoke Lens Sport Safety Glasses have been designed to best suit tasks and applications that require wearing safety glasses for longer. They are lightweight and flexible yet strong for ongoing reliable support, and with improved anti-slip properties and soft tips they offer enhanced comfort for longer.
Conforming to EN 172 with the rating 5-3.1, the Smoke Lens Sport Safety Glasses feature sunglare filters. This means they provide reliable protection from the risks caused by exposure to sunlight.
The lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The Smoke Lens Sport Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a variety of different tasks and industries. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistant; anti-fog; UV filters
- Smoke: Scratch resistant; anti-fog; sunglare protection
The Portwest Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation for the Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |