1 - 11 Jackets £50.53 per Jacket
12 - 23 Jackets £50.43 per Jacket
24 - 59 Jackets £50.37 per Jacket
60 - 119 Jackets £50.32 per Jacket
120+ Jackets £50.27 per Jacket
Our price: Our Price:  £50.53 (exc VAT)
£60.64 (inc 20% VAT)

Portwest PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket T400

Designed for winter environments, the Portwest PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket T400 uses fresh dynamic designs and premium fabrics to provide thermal, waterproof and reflective qualities. All of these work together with the stylish secure fit, to produce a jacket that is ideal for providing maximum comfort and safety in a outdoor work environments.

Where Can I Use the Portwest PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket?

Working on the site during winter doesn't have to be a strain, and with the Portwest PW3 Jacket T400, you can stay warm, visible and dry even in harsh conditions. Stylish, smart and comfortable, this high-visibility workers jacket is the perfect choice for outdoor work.

What Can the Portwest PW3 Hi-Vis Jacket Protect Me From?

The PW3 T400 Jacket is perfect for winter work. It comes with a range of different protective features, which include:

• Taped seams provide a 100% waterproof finish
  • HiVisTex Pro lining increases visibility in dark conditions
  • Quilt lined for thermal insulation
  • Texpel stain-resistant finish repels dirt and stains
Ventilated Side Ventilation Ergonomically Shaped for a Secure Fit Ezee Zip Ensures Easy Opening and Closing
Ventilated Side Ventilation Ergonomically Shaped for a Secure Fit Ezee Zip For Opening and Closing

Which Size Should I Choose?

To find the correct size for you, you need to measure the circumference of your chest using a tape measure. Once you have done this, you can match your size to the table below and select the correct size by clicking on the drop-down menu at the top of the page. If you are below sizes, please select the size above.

How to Measure Your Chest

Size Chest Measurement (inches)
Small 36 - 38"
Medium 39 - 41"
Large 42 - 44"
Extra Large 46 - 48"
XX Large 49 - 52"

Why Should I Buy the Portwest PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket?

• Designed to provide complete protection from rain
  • Features reflective tape for visibility in the dark
  • Designed to repel dirt, stains, mud and splashes
  • Features a quilt lining for enhanced warmth
  • Features four pockets for ample storage
  • Also features a mobile phone pocket on the inside
  • Insulatex heat reflective lining prevents heat from escaping
  • Ergonomically shaped hood for a perfect fit
  • Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit

How Waterproof Is the Portwest PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket T400?

The polyester and elastane material is designed to wick water away from the surface of the jacket, meaning that you will stay completely dry.  The jacket complies to EN 343, meaning that it will protect you completely from water. As well as waterproof material, the sealed seams prevent water from sliding up your jacket.

How Comfortable Is the Portwest PW3 Winter Jacket?

The jacket is designed to encourage comfort, with its lightweight design reducing fatigue over the working day. The jacket is designed to protect you from the worst of the weather too, meaning that you shouldn't feel as exposed as you would be wearing another jacket. This helps to ensure that you stay comfortable at work, even when working in harsh environments.

Conformity and User Instructions

Conformity Statement Instructions for Use
PDF Link Download the Instruction Manual for the Towa Gloves
Average Rating (9 Reviews):  
Write a Review and share your opinions!

Rating:  
Good product, but slow despatch
25 February 2024  | 

The coat is good quality, highly visible, warm with some padding, fits well and is comfy. It took a week to send it out, in which time my email enquiry wasn't responded to, fortunately the royal mail delivery was good enough to leave it in a safe place

Was this helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

This review has not been appraised.

Rating:  
Four star.
13 January 2024  | 

Good quality and fit. Can't give 5 stars as I have not yet been in any serious rain, looks the part though.

Rating:  
Working jacket
02 January 2024  | 

The Jacket we ordered was out of stock but was delivered as soon as stock arrived so can’t really say anything was bad and the jacket is great value for money.

Rating:  
Does what it's made for.
02 December 2023  | 

I found this jacket when googled for workwear jackets. The site has a comprehensive selection of workwear. Very easy to navigate & pay. The jacket is as per the description. It is comfortable, warm, a good fit & appears to be of a good quality. The accompanying data sheets are of a great benefit in this day of enhanced health & safety box ticking. When it's time for a replacement I will certainly purchase again.

Rating:  
great coat good fit
02 December 2023  | 

warm and waterproof
hi vis excellent

Rating:  
Winter Jacket
27 January 2023  | 

Great jacket and comfortable to wear at work.
Professional service from work wear,
Paperwork to back up products to comply with health and safety which other companies don't make an effort to assist unless you ask.
I recommend using workwear.co.uk

Rating:  
Excellent service.
22 December 2020  | 

This item was bought as a Christmas present so I cannot comment on the jacket itself, but I am very pleased with the service I received & would definitely buy from your company again.

Rating:  
Portwest Hi-Vis T400 Jacket
01 April 2020  | 

Delighted with this jacket which I purchased for my job as a commercial flight instructor and to replace my existing Portwest bomber jacket. Much improved in terms of style and particularly fit which is much more tailored. Seems very warm too. If there was a drawback it would be that I wish the sleeves detached for warmer weather. Overall, very pleased indeed. Also extremely happy with Workwear's customer service in terms of competitive pricing and speedy delivery. Thankyou.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful.

Rating:  
Good quality for this price
10 November 2019  | 

Nice jacket one minus is that is too tight at the hips which is a bit tiring during work.

Delivery

This item will be dispatched by Royal Mail, DPD courier or UPS courier.

The estimated delivery time for this item is usually displayed at the top of the page before adding the product to your basket. For products marked "In Stock Now", these will normally be dispatched either on the same day (if placed before 14:00 on a working day) or the next working day.

Please contact our Customer Care Team on 020 7501 0598 for an up to the minute delivery expectation for this product.

UK Delivery Charges

Certain orders delivered to the UK are subject to a delivery charge; refer to the table below for more information. Please note that all values are listed exclusive of VAT.

Order Value UK Delivery Charge
Up to £39.99 £4.95
£40.00 and over FREE
Related Products
Portwest PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket T400 (Orange/Navy)

Portwest PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket T400 (Orange/Navy)

£46.37 (Ex. VAT)
Dispatched in 1 - 5 working days  Dispatched in 1 - 5 working days
Portwest T400 PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket (Red/Black)

Portwest T400 PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket (Red/Black)

£50.55 (Ex. VAT)
Portwest T400 PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket (Yellow/Grey)

Portwest T400 PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket (Yellow/Grey)

£55.64 (Ex. VAT)
Portwest T400 PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket (Yellow/Navy)

Portwest T400 PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket (Yellow/Navy)

£46.37 (Ex. VAT)