Portwest S418 Ripstop Reversible Bodywarmer
The all-weathers Portwest S418 Ripstop Reversible Bodywarmer is double-sided, one side a warming anti-pill fleece, the other side featuring a waterproof fabric coating. The sleeveless design of the bodywarmer allows for full freedom of movement, and the garment is made from ultra-tough Ripstop fabric.
What Can the Portwest Ripstop Reversible Bodywarmer Do to Help Me?
The bodywarmer has several helpful features:
- Double-sided: Bodywarmer is reversible, one side is a warm anti-pill fleece, the other is waterproof, so it's suitable for all weathers
- Showerproof: Texpel water resistant fabric finish makes the body warmer waterproof
- Comfortable: Drawcord adjustable hem for secure fit, fleece lined collar to trap heat and increase warmth, relaxed fit for maximum freedom of movement
- Practical: Five zipped pockets for storage, including phone pocket
- Tough: Made from rugged Ripstop fabric for durability
Who Is the Portwest Bodywarmer For?
The Portwest Bodywarmer is ideal for men performing strenuous work in wet or cold environments. The bodywarmer allows for full freedom of movement, and as it is reversible you can easily switch it round if the weather changes.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find the correct size for you, please measure the circumference of your chest as outlined below. Once you have done this, you can match your size to the table below and select the correct size by clicking on the drop-down menu at the top of the page. If you are between sizes, we would recommend selecting the larger size.
|Size ||Chest Measurement |
|Extra Small ||80 - 88cm |
|Small ||92 - 96cm |
|Medium ||100 - 104cm |
|Large ||108 - 112cm |
|Extra Large ||116 - 124cm |
|XX-Large ||128 - 132cm |
|XXX-Large ||136 - 140cm |
What Is the Ripstop Rainwear Collection?
The Portwest Ripstop Rainwear collection is designed to withstand tough outdoor working conditions, with a signature strength, style and comfort. The durable fabric construction is guaranteed to offer the wearer excellent tear resistance and outstanding waterproof protection at all times. The garments are lined with polyester and padded with 170g wadding for extra warmth and comfort.
What Is Texpel Splash Water Repellent Finish?
The Bodywarmer features a Texpel Splash water-repellent finish. This means that water beads away from the fabric surface, all while allowing for maximum breathability. Texpel also repels dirt, prevents stains and enhances the removal of any stains that do occur.
What Is Portwest's Select Rainwear Range?
The Portwest Rainwear collection allows for optimum outdoor performance. These garments are made from highly waterproof and breathable fabrics, ideal for protecting against harsh weather conditions. If you would like to know more about the brand try our blog on Portwest.
How Should I Care for the Bodywarmer?
- Wash at 40°C or below
- Drip dry
- Do not wring
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
What Are the Key Features of the Portwest Bodywarmer?
- Showerproof to resist light rain
- Fleece lining for added warmth and comfort
- Reversible garment for multi use
- Five zipped pockets for storage with phone pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Fleece lined collar to trap the heat and increase warmth
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish; water beads away from fabric surface
What Are the Technical Details of the Softshell?
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, Ripstop, PVC Coated 230g
- Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester, Anti-Pill finish Fleece 260g
|Declaration of Conformity |