Portwest S440 Classic Rain Jacket
Waterproof work gear can often be bulky and difficult to store. The Portwest S440 Classic Rain Jacket is an extremely high-value waterproof jacket that can be easily folded away for storage when not needed.
What Can the Portwest Classic Rain Jacket Do to Help Me?
The Classic Rain Jacket have several helpful features:
- Waterproof: The jacket is waterproof with taped seams and water resistant fabric finish for extra protection
- Functional: Two pockets, pack away hood and easy to fold for functional storage
- Comfortable: Generous fit for wearer comfort and vented back yoke and eyelets for breathability
- High-value: High value jacket available in six colours
Who Is the Portwest Jacket For?
The Portwest jacket is for men working in wet conditions. The jacket can be easily folded away for storage when not needed.
What Size Is Right for Me?
To find the right size consult the table below.
|Size ||Chest Measurement |
|Extra Small ||80 - 88cm |
|Small ||92 - 96cm |
|Medium ||100 - 104cm |
|Large ||108 - 112cm |
|Extra Large ||116 - 124cm |
|XX-Large ||128 - 132cm |
|XXX-Large ||136 - 140cm |
|XXXX-Large ||144 - 148cm |
|XXXXX-Large ||152 - 160cm |
What Is the EN 343 Standard?
The EN 343 Standard outlines the garment's level of protection against wet weather. The garments are rated on their response to precipitation, fog and humidity, and then on their breathability under those conditions. The jacket has a 3:1 rating, meaning that it has the highest level of rain protection but is not classified as breathable under EN 343.
|Level ||Water Resistance ||Breathability |
|Level 1 ||Minimum level of rain protection ||Not classified as breathable under EN 343 |
|Level 2 ||Intermediate level of rain protection ||Intermediate level of breathability |
|Level 3 ||Highest level of rain protection ||Highest level of breathability |
What Is the Classic Rainwear Range?
Designed to be worn in foul weather conditions, the Classic Rainwear range is not only practical and durable, it offers exceptional value for money. Clever styling and taped seams guarantee maximum comfort and protection.
What Is Texpel Splash Water Repellent Finish?
The jacket features a Texpel Splash water-repellent finish. This means that water beads away from the fabric surface, all while allowing for maximum breathability. Texpel also repels dirt, prevents stains and enhances the removal of any stains that do occur.
What Is Portwest's Select Rainwear Range?
The Portwest Rainwear collection allows for optimum outdoor performance. These garments are made from highly waterproof and breathable fabrics, ideal for protecting against harsh weather conditions. If you would like to know more about the brand try our blog on Portwest.
Is the S440 Right For Me?
The S440 is a great high-value waterproof jacket. However, if you're looking for full body coverage, we would recommend the Sealtex Classic Coveralls.
How Should I Care for the Jacket?
- Wash at 40°C or below
- Drip dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
What Are the Key Features of the Portwest Classic Jacket?
- Waterproof keeping the wearer dry and protected from the elements
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- Two pockets for secure storage
- Pack away hood for added functionality
- Vented back yoke and eyelets for added breathability and comfort
- Generous fit for wearer comfort
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- OEKO Tex Certified
What Are the Technical Details of the Classic Jacket?
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, PVC Coated 210g
|Declaration of Conformity |