Portwest S530 Waterproof Fleece Jacket
Comfort and warmth can make all the difference to your work day. The Portwest S530 Waterproof Fleece Jacket features a luxury microfibre peach finish twinned with fleece lining for the ultimate comfort and protection from the elements.
What Can the Portwest Fleece Jacket Do to Help Me?
The jacket has several helpful features:
- Thermal: Fleece lining, storm flap and taped seams all keep in your body heat
- Luxurious: Luxury feel microfibre peach finish twinned with the fleece
- Breathable: Breathable fabric to keep wearer cool and dry
- Waterproof: Double storm flap, hood and waterproof fabric to keep the wearer dry
- Practical: Four zipped pockets including a phone pocket and a two-way zip for easy access
Who Is the Portwest Jacket For?
The breathable Fleece Jacket is ideal for men working outdoors in cold, windy or wet conditions. The four pockets make it a very practical jacket.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find the right size, please measure your chest circumference consult the table below.
|Size ||Chest Measurement |
|Small ||92 - 96cm |
|Medium ||100 - 104cm |
|Large ||108 - 112cm |
|Extra Large ||116 - 124cm |
|XX-Large ||128 - 132cm |
|XXX-Large ||136 - 140cm |
|XXXX-Large ||144 - 148cm |
What Is the EN 343 Standard?
The EN 343 Standard outlines the garment's level of protection against wet weather. They are rated on their response to precipitation, fog and humidity, and then on their breathability under those conditions. This jacket has a 3:2 rating, meaning that it has the highest level of rain protection and an intermediate level of breathability.
|Level ||Water Resistance ||Breathability |
|Level 1 ||Minimum level of rain protection ||Not classified as breathable under EN 343 |
|Level 2 ||Intermediate level of rain protection ||Intermediate level of breathability |
|Level 3 ||Highest level of rain protection ||Highest level of breathability |
What Is Portwest's TK2 Collection?
The Fleece Jacket is part of Portwest's TK2 collection, engineered for ultimate waterproof, windproof and breathable performance. The garments are designed to be worn in adverse weather condition, and they incorporate clever styling with shaped panels for a generous and comfortable fit.
What Is Portwest's Select Rainwear Range?
The Portwest Rainwear collection allows for optimum outdoor performance. These garments are made from highly waterproof and breathable fabrics, ideal for protecting against harsh weather conditions. If you would like to know more about the brand try our blog on Portwest.
Is the S530 Right for Me?
The S530 is a great waterproof work jacket. However, if you also need a jacket that is reflective for your work we would recommend having a look at the Portwest Reflective Jacket.
How Should I Care for the Jacket?
- Wash at 40°C or below
- Drip dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
What Are the Key Features of the Portwest Windproof Jacket?
- Waterproof keeping the wearer dry and protected from the elements
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- Fleece lining for added warmth and comfort
- Four pockets for ample storage
- Zipped pockets
- Phone pocket
- Double storm flap
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Pack away hood for added functionality
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester Micro-fibre, Peach Finish, Breathable, PU Coated 140g
- Additional Body Lining Fabric Info: 100% Polyester Fleece 280g
- Additional Sleeve Lining Fabric Info: 100% Polyester Filling 100g
|Declaration of Conformity |