Portwest S535 Pilot Jacket
The Portwest S535 Pilot Jacket is a classic, authentic design, with great detailing such as the warm ribbed cuffs and durable, long-lasting brass zips. The jacket is showerproof to light rain, and the full padding and lining will successfully trap your body heat and keep you feeling warm.
What Can the Portwest Pilot Jacket Do to Help Me?
The jacket has several helpful features:
- Thermal: Heavyweight lining and padding to trap the heat and increase your warmth, with ribbed cuffs for warmth and comfort
- Showerproof: Highly water-resistant fabric finish
- Authentic: Rugged, long-lasting brass zips and stud closing pockets give the jacket an authentic look
- Practical: Four pockets for storage, including an internal chest pocket, and the hem of the jacket is ribbed for comfort
Who Is the Portwest Jacket For?
The Portwest Jacket is great for men working in cold or damp conditions where their appearance remains important. The lining of the jacket will keep you warm while the classic outline and detailing will ensure you look presentable.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find the correct size for you, you need to measure the circumference of your chest as outlined in the picture below. Once you have done this, you can match your size to the table below and select the correct size by clicking on the drop-down menu at the top of the page. If you are between sizes, we would recommend choosing the larger size.
|Size ||Chest Measurement |
|Small ||92 - 96cm |
|Medium ||100 - 104cm |
|Large ||108 - 112cm |
|Extra Large ||116 - 124cm |
|XX-Large ||128 - 132cm |
|XXX-Large ||136 - 140cm |
|XXXX-Large ||144 - 148cm |
What Is Texpel Splash Water Repellent Finish?
The jacket features a Texpel Splash water-repellent finish. This means that water beads away from the fabric surface, all while allowing for maximum breathability. Texpel also repels dirt, prevents stains and enhances the removal of any stains that do occur.
What Is Portwest's Select Rainwear Range?
The Portwest Rainwear collection allows for optimum outdoor performance. These garments are made from highly waterproof and breathable fabrics, ideal for protecting against harsh weather conditions. If you would like to know more about the brand try our blog on Portwest.
How Visible Is the S535?
The S535 is the optimum jacket for security work. However, if you're looking to increase your visibility in low light conditions, we would recommend the Portwest Ripstop Rain Jacket.
How Should I Care for the Jacket?
- Wash at 40°C or below
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
What Are the Key Features of the Portwest Jacket?
- Showerproof to resist light rain
- Fully lined and padded to trap heat and increase warmth
- Four pockets for ample storage including sleeve pocket and internal chest pocket
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zips
- Ribbed cuffs for warmth and comfort
- Ribbed hem for a comfortable fit
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from surface
- OEKO Tex certified
What Are the Technical Details of the Jacket?
- Shell Fabric: 100% Nylon, PA Coated 115g
- Lining Fabric: 100% Nylon 75g
- Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester 245g
|Declaration of Conformity |