Portwest S544 TK2 Padded Gilet
When layering thermal clothing, chunky sleeves can be an issue. The Portwest S544 TK2 Padded Gilet promotes warmth with its Insulatex lining and water-resistant finish, and the lack of sleeves makes it perfect for layering.
What Can the Portwest Padded Gilet Do to Help Me?
The gilet has several helpful features:
- Thermal: Soft Insulatex lining traps heat and keeps you warm
- Showerproof: Water-resistant fabric with Texpel finish repels water
- Comfortable: Designed with a comfort fit and drawcord adjustable hem, the gilet is lightweight and comfortable
- Convenient: Three zipped pockets and reversed zip for convenience
Who Can Use the Portwest Gilet?
The Portwest Gilet is ideal for men working outdoors. It is perfect for layering and a fantastic alternative to a thicker coat.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find the right size, please measure your chest circumference consult the table below.
|Size ||Chest Measurement |
|Small ||92 - 96cm |
|Medium ||100 - 104cm |
|Large ||108 - 112cm |
|Extra Large ||116 - 124cm |
|XX-Large ||128 - 132cm |
|XXX-Large ||136 - 140cm |
What Is Portwest's TK2 Collection?
The Gilet is part of Portwest's TK2 collection, engineered for ultimate waterproof, windproof and breathable performance. The garments are designed to be worn in adverse weather condition, and they incorporate clever styling with shaped panels for a generous and comfortable fit.
What Is Insulatex?
This gilet has Insulatex lining to help increase warmth. Insulatex is a specially developed insulating material by Portwest, which will trap hot air and keep the wearer warm and protected from the harshest of weather.
What Is Texpel Splash Water-Repellent Finish?
This gilet features a Texpel Splash water-repellent finish. This means that water beads away from the fabric surface, all while allowing for maximum breathability. Texpel also repels dirt, prevents stains and enhances the removal of any stains that do occur.
What Is Portwest's Select Rainwear Range?
The Portwest Rainwear collection allows for optimum outdoor performance. These garments are made from highly waterproof and breathable fabrics, ideal for protecting against harsh weather conditions. If you would like to know more about the brand, we would recommend having a look at our guide to Portwest.
Is the S544 Right For Me?
The S544 is a great thermal, showerproof gilet. However, if you would prefer a jacket, we would recommend having a look at the Portwest Padded Jacket.
How Should I Care for the Gilet?
- Wash at 30°C or below
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
What Are the Key Features of the Portwest Fleece Lined Gilet?
- Showerproof to resist light rain
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Soft Insulatex lining traps heat fast keeping the wearer warm and protected from the elements
- Three pockets, including a secure zip pocket for added security and reversed zip for convenient opening/closing
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Designed with a comfort fit
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
What Are the Technical Details of the Padded Gilet?
- Shell Fabric: 100% Nylon 40g
- Lining Fabric: 100% Nylon 55g
- Filling Fabric: Insulatex Lining 300g
|Declaration of Conformity |