Portwest S790 Black Combat Shorts
The Portwest S790 Black Combat Shorts are stylish, modern work shorts that are double stitched, meaning that they offer extra protection and durability when it matters most. They are ideal for work, coming with six pockets for storage and a D-ring to attach an ID card.
Why Buy the Portwest S790 Black Combat Shorts?
- Comfort: Polycotton shorts provide superb work comfort
- Storage: Includes 6 pockets for ample storage room
- Practicality: Includes tool pocket, phone pocket and back pocket
- ID Badge: D-ring allows you to place keys or ID card
- Reinforced: Double stitching offers style and protection
- Movement: Use of cotton ensures total freedom of movement
- Choice: Available in a range of different colours
Which Sized Shorts Should I Buy?
To purchase the correct sized shorts for you, you need to measure the circumference of your waist before clicking the drop down menu at the top to select your size. Waist inches are as follows:
|Size ||Waist Circ. (cm) |
|Small ||30 - 32" |
|Medium ||33 - 34" |
|Large ||36 - 38" |
|Extra Large ||40 - 41" |
|XX-Large ||42 - 44" |
Why Use the S790 Combat Shorts for Work?
The Portwest Contrast Shorts have been designed for use at work, particularly in building, scaffolding and maintenance type work. Features that make the shorts ideal for work include:
- Modern fit bends with your body
- Phone, side and back pockets for ample storage
- Cotton design offers fantastic freedom of movement
- No shrinking ensures that the great shape remains
- Double stitching at all stress points for durability
How Comfortable Are the Portwest S790 Combat Shorts?
The Portwest Black Shorts are designed using Kingsmill cotton, that feels both comfortable on the legs and offers superior freedom of movement. This level of movement allows you to move freely while at work, ensuring outstanding comfort and reduced fatigue over a long day. Finally, the elasticated waist ensures a secure fit, promising that you won't feel discomfort at work.
The Portwest Shorts are available in a range of colours. These include:
- Portwest S790 Black Combat Shorts
- Portwest S790 Grey Combat Shorts
- Portwest S790 Navy Combat Shorts
The S790 Shorts are designed using the following:
|Conformity Statement |