Portwest S999 Green Maintenance Coveralls
The Portwest S999 Green Maintenance Coveralls are not only durable but comfortable, meaning that not only can they survive daily wear, but so will you! The poly-cotton fabric is tough, soft and lightweight, and the coveralls' six pockets provide the ideal place to store tools of the trade.
What Can the Green Maintenance Coveralls Do for Me?
The coveralls have numerous helpful features, including the following:
- Durable: Poly-cotton fabric is tough and hard-wearing
- Comfortable: Elasticated back waist for a secure fit, lightweight, relaxed design for daily wear
- Functional: Concealed stud front for easy access and six pockets for storage, including a chest pocket, side access pocket, rule pocket and back patch package
Are the Maintenance Coveralls Available in Any Other Colours?
Yes, the coveralls are also available in the following colours:
Who Can Use the Portwest Coveralls?
The Portwest coveralls are smart and durable, made from a resilient poly-cotton that will easily withstand daily wear. The elasticated back waist allows for full freedom of movement while at work and the six pockets provide a useful place to store your tools. Some of the jobs and settings for which the coveralls are ideal follow here:
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find the correct size please measure the circumference of your chest and waist as illustrated in the diagram below. Next establish your size with reference to the table and then select the appropriate option from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Chest Circ. (cm) ||Waist Circ. (cm) |
|Small ||89 - 96cm ||73 - 80cm |
|Medium ||97 - 104cm ||81 - 88cm |
|Large ||105 - 112cm ||89 - 96cm |
|Extra Large ||113 - 124cm ||97 - 104cm |
|XX-Large ||125 - 132cm ||105 - 112cm |
Key Features of the S999 Coveralls
- Durable poly-cotton fabric for high performance and maximum wearer comfort
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Fabric blocks 98% of harmful UV rays
- Six pockets for ample storage, including a chest pocket, side access pockets, rule pocket and back patch pocket
- Elasticated back waist for a secure fit
- Concealed stud front for easy access
Washing Instructions for the Coveralls
- Wash at temperatures of 60°C
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry at low temperatures
- Iron at medium temperatures
Technical Details of the Coveralls
- Shell Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton 210g
|Conformity Statement ||User Instructions |
| || |