Portwest TK54 Technik Iona Softshell Jacket (3 Layers)
The Portwest TK54 Technik Iona Softshell (3 Layers) features a tightly woven smooth outer finish for waterproofing, and a warm fleece lining on the inside for insulation. The jacket allows for full mobility and freedom of movement, and it features reflective tape to ensure you're fully visible in low-light conditions.
What Can the Portwest Iona Softshell Do to Help Me?
The Softshell has several helpful features:
- Thermal: Micro polar fleece lined fabric, fleece lined collar to trap heat and increase warmth and chin guard to further protect against the elements
- Mobility: Designed to allow for full mobility
- Visibility: Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Waterproof: Water resistant fabric finish and waterproof zips to prevent water penetration
- Practical: Six pockets, including a phone pocket, for storage, and hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
Who Is the Portwest Softshell For?
The Softshell is ideal for men working outdoors in cold conditions with poor visibility. The fleece lining will keep you warm and the reflective tape ensures you will be fully visible.
What Size Is Right for Me?
To find the correct size for you, you need to measure the circumference of your chest using a tape measure. Once you have done this, you can match your size to the table below and select the correct size by clicking on the drop-down menu at the top of the page. If you are below sizes, please select the size above.
|Size ||Chest Measurement |
|Small ||92 - 96cm |
|Medium ||100 - 104cm |
|Large ||108 - 112cm |
|Extra Large ||116 - 124cm |
|XX-Large ||128 - 132cm |
|XXX-Large ||136 - 140cm |
What Is the Iona Lite Collection?
When functionality, added visibility and waterproof protection is required, look no further than the Iona Lite Collection. These garments are certified to the highest waterproof standard and are seam taped to ensure total protection against the rain.
What Are Technik Softshells?
Technical and innovative, Technik Softshells use comfortable stretch woven fabrics and tight layered weaves to offer advanced waterproof, windproof and breathable properties. The sophistication of Technik provides a 100% waterproof garment of unequalled strength and comfort, at the same time retaining exceptional suppleness.
What Is Texpel Splash Water Repellent Finish?
The Softshell features a Texpel Splash water-repellent finish. This means that water beads away from the fabric surface, all while allowing for maximum breathability. Texpel also repels dirt, prevents stains and enhances the removal of any stains that do occur.
What Is Portwest's Select Rainwear Range?
The Portwest Rainwear collection allows for optimum outdoor performance. These garments are made from highly waterproof and breathable fabrics, ideal for protecting against harsh weather conditions. If you would like to know more about the brand try our blog on Portwest.
How Should I Care for the Softshell?
- Wash at 30°C or below
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
What Are the Key Features of the Portwest Iona Softshell?
- Micro polar fleece lined and bonded with shell
- Made of durable, breathable, windproof and water resistant fabric
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Waterproof zips to prevent water penetration
- Six pockets for ample storage including phone pocket
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Fleece lined collar to trap the heat and increase warmth
- Chin guard for added comfort and stability
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from the fabric surface
What Are the Technical Details of the Softshell?
- Shell Fabric: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane 160g laminated to 100% Polyester Micro Polar Fleece 150g 310g
|Declaration of Conformity |