Supertouch Micromax NS Coveralls with Hood
The Supertouch Micromax NS Coveralls with Hood protect against liquid and hazardous dusts. The comfortable, easy-reinforced design is ideal for extended use, with a hood for enhanced protection.
What Can the Supertouch Micromax NS Coveralls Protect Me From?
The Supertouch Micromax NS are type 5/6 coveralls that are designed to protect well against hazardous particles. It also includes a high Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (MVTR), allowing moisture vapour to escape to keep you feeling cooler and comfortable for longer.
Where Can I Use the Coveralls?
The Micromax NS Coveralls are well suited to a range of industries where there is a threat from light sprays, dry particles, static, radioactive contaminated dust, and other particles. The comfortable nature of the design means that they can fit over your clothes with ease, proving perfect for all-day tasks.
Are the Micromax NS Coveralls Certified?
The Micromax NS Coveralls are certified to a range of different certifications, ensuring that they will protect you in the way that they say they will. Standards include:
- EN 13982: Type 5 - Dry Particle Protection
- EN 1073-2: Nuclear Particle Protection
- EN 1149-5: Anti-Static
- EN 13034: Type 6 - Reduce Light Spray
- EN 14126: Infective Agents Protection/Blood and Body Fluid
How Comfortable Are the Supertouch Coveralls to Wear?
The elasticated design ensures a comfortable fit, allowing you to wear the coveralls comfortably without them being too overbearing. They are constructed from a microporous polyethylene film laminate with stitched seams.
- Elasticated for a secure and comfortable fit
- Included hood for extra protection
- Comfortable design with soft and flexible fabric
- Types 5 and 6 coveralls for improved protection
- Micromax NS fabric combines comfort and protection
- High Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (MVTR) to allow moisture vapour to escape
- Constructed from microporous polyethylene film laminate with stitched seams
|Conformity Statement ||User Instructions |
| || |