Uvex i-3 Silver Mirror Anti-Glare Safety Glasses 9190-885
Featuring a sunglare filter and silver mirror reflective lenses, the Uvex i-3 Silver Mirror Anti-Glare Safety Glasses 9190-885 are ideally suited to difficult lighting conditions. These can glasses can be adapted to achieve a tailored fit for almost any user thanks to their innovative three-component design.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 5-3.1 W 1 FT CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex i-3 Silver Mirror Safety Glasses
The Uvex i-3 Mirror Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection with Sunglare Filters
Why Choose Uvex i-3 Safety Glasses?
It's important to ensure that you have glasses that have a comfortable and practical design that is suited to your needs. The Uvex 9190-885 have a number of features that make them an ideal choice, including:
- Three-Component Comfort: The Uvex 9190-885 glasses are constructed to provide round-the-clock comfort using three components. Soft, adjustable nose loops, anti-slip earpieces and metal-free hinged side arms prevent pressure points, allowing for great relief during shifts.
- Anti-Fog Coating:The 9190-885 are designed for workers in high-risk jobs. As such, an anti-fog coating has been applied to both lenses, allowing workers to stay focused without mist distraction.
- Sunglare Filter: The 9190-885 are fitted with tinted sunglare filters which provide optimal colour perception and eyesight protection in sunny conditions. This effect is accentuated by the silver mirror exterior lenses.
See the full range of Uvex Safety Glasses by clicking here.
Who Can Use the Uvex 9190-885 Glasses?
The comfort quality and anti-sun protection of the Uvex 9190-885 Safety Glasses makes them useful for a wide variety of industrial applications. As such, their applications include:
- Road Building
- Tarmac/Asphalt Work
- Stone Setting
- Stone Work
- Metal Work
Key Features of the Uvex i-3 Safety Spectacles
- Metal-free safety glasses with adaptable fit
- Ergonomic, three-component design
- Multi-level side arm inclination allows precise adjustment
- Adjustable nose loops prevent hazards caused by glasses slipping
- Anti-fog for at least 16 seconds on the inside; reflective mirror coating on the outside
- Sunglare filter, providing optimal colour perception and eyesight protection in sunny conditions
Three Component Design
The Uvex i-3 Glasses are adaptable to almost every face, with an extremely comfortable and outstandingly secure fit. This is achieved through a three-component design – soft, adjustable nose loops, anti-slip earpieces and metal-free hinged side arms – providing high wear comfort and preventing pressure points.
The Uvex i-3 Glasses have a number of special features that allow them to provide optimal clarity in most conditions. A sunglare filter and silver mirror reflective coating on the outside help to reduce excess glare, while an anti-fog coating on the inside reduces the chances of your glasses steaming up.
The Uvex i-3 Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly almost regardless of face size or shape.
|Conformity Statement |