Uvex i-vo Grey Anti-Glare Safety Glasses 9160-076
Plasterers, concrete and masonry workers often find sunglare to be extremely distracting, especially when working with polished materials. That's why the Uvex i-vo Grey Anti-Glare Safety Glasses 9160-076 are designed to eliminate sunglare, utilising lenses that are both scratch and chemical resistant to allow for a variety of applications in the construction industry.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 5-2.5 W 1 FT CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 2.5
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex i-vo Safety Glasses
The Uvex i-vo Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 – Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 – Personal Eye Protection with Sunglare Filters
Why Choose Uvex i-vo Glasses?
While the protection offered by the lenses is an important consideration, it is equally important to ensure that you have glasses that have a comfortable and practical design that is suited to your needs. The i-vo glasses have a number of features that make them an ideal choice, including:
- Softer Materials: The Uvex i-vo Safety Glasses include a "duo-component technology", meaning that they are manufactured from two materials. This allows them to be hard and strong where they need to be and soft and comfortable in other areas, such as around the nose, the forehead and the ears.
- Adjustable Arms: While a lot of glasses are supplied in a fixed size, many people prefer to tailor their glasses to suit their needs. The Uvex i-vo Glasses feature adjustable arms that make them better suited to a wider number of users.
- Better Peripheral Vision: The lenses used in these glasses features a geometric shape that is designed to provide protection to your peripheral vision.
- Modern Sporty Design: Some safety glasses can stand out quite clearly as PPE, but the i-vo feature a sporty design that is more stylish and closer to sports glasses than safety eyewear.
See the full range of Uvex i-vo Safety Glasses by clicking here.
What Are the Benefits of Uvex Lenses?
Uvex puts a huge amount of care into manufacturing their lenses to the highest possible quality, resulting in the following:
- Quality Polycarbonate Lenses: Uvex manufacture their lenses from durable polycarbonate (PC) and they are designed to provide combined ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) protection.
- Supravision Sapphire Coating: The i-vo Grey Safety Glasses includes Supravision Sapphire Coating on both sides of the lens, adding resistance to both chemicals and scratches. This ensures that vision
- Ideal for Outdoor Work: The Uvex i-vo Grey Glasses have a light transmission of just 23%, making them ideal for outdoor use in bright environments where you may be exposed to direct sunlight.
Who Can Use the Uvex Grey Anti-Glare Lens Glasses 9160-076?
With the scratch- and chemical-resistant Sapphire coating of these lenses, the i-vo Grey Safety Glasses lend themselves well to a wide number of occupations and tasks, and are well suited for jobs that require a dust mask. Especially suited to bright conditions, the glasses are recommended for the following:
- Road Building
- Tarmac/Asphalt Work
- Stone Setting
- Stone Work
- Metal Work
Key Features of the Uvex i-vo Safety Spectacles
- Stylish black and grey colour
- Fashionable safety spectacles with adjustable side arms
- Intelligent blend of hard and soft materials to optimise comfort and protection
- Soft components at the nose and forehead for a pressure-free fit
- Reliable UV 400 protection
- Shape of lenses guarantees unrestricted peripheral vision
- Sunglare filter for optimal vision in sunny conditions
- Extremely scratch and chemical resistant on both sides
The Uvex i-vo are produced via injection moulding of two different materials, so that they are hard and sturdy where they need to be, yet soft in the sensitive areas of the nose, forehead and ears. This results in a comfortable, pressure-free fit without loss of protection.
With multi-level side arm inclination, and variable side arm lengths, the Uvex i-vo Glasses can be modified to suit the contours of the user's particular needs. Again, this helps to ensure optimal wearer comfort over extended periods of use.
The Uvex i-vo Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size that will be suitable for most users. They feature adjustable side arms to help attain a tailored fit for the individual.
|Conformity Statement |