Uvex Pheos Clear Green Safety Glasses 9192-225
Through a combination of advanced ergonomic features with innovative protective capabilities, the Uvex Pheos Clear Green Safety Glasses 9192-225 are suitable for large variety of industrial environments. Not only do they look the part with a sporty, modern design, but they provide excellent optical qualities thanks to duo-spherical lenses.
- Frame Marking: W 166 F CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 W 1 FKN CE
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: FKN
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex Pheos Clear Green Safety Glasses 9192-225
The Uvex Pheos Clear Green Safety Glasses 9192-225 are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
Why Choose Uvex Pheos Clear Green Safety Glasses 9192-225?
It's important to ensure that you have glasses that have a comfortable and practical design that is suited to your needs. The Uvex 9192-225 have a number of features that make them an ideal choice, including:
- Optimal Vision: Featuring duo-spherical lenses for a large field of vision, the 9192-225 spectacles guarantee excellent vision, drawing on the benefits of an anti-fog coating for those longer hours.
- Supravision Excellence:The Uvex 9192-225 glasses are coated with a unique Supravision Excellence coating. This ensures anti-fog protection on both sides of the lense, as well as scratch resistance and anti-chemical resistance, allowing for maximum usefulness in laboratory work.
- Adaptable Fit: The 9192-225 are constructed from a metal-free and highly flexible design. Featuring soft, nonslip arm ends help to prevent pressure points, the glasses allow for a universal fit, no matter your head shape.
See the full range of Uvex Safety Glasses by clicking here.
Who Can Use the Uvex 9192-225 Glasses?
The comfort quality and anti-chemical properties of the Uvex 9192-225 Safety Glasses makes them useful to high-intensity laboratory work where long shifts are the standard. As such, their applications include:
- Lab Work
- Chemical Plants
- Road Building
- Tarmac/Asphalt Work
- Stone Setting
- Stone Work
- Metal Work
Key Features of the Uvex Pheos Safety Spectacles
- Metal-free safety spectacles with a modern, sporty design
- Slender geometry makes them easy to wear with ear defenders, helmets and bump caps
- Duo-spherical lens for a larger field of vision
- Bevelled edge in the upper eye area for eyebrow protection
- Soft, nonslip arm ends help to prevent pressure points
- Anti-fog for at least 16 seconds on the inside; scratch and chemical resistant on the outside
Fashion and Function
The Uvex Pheos Safety Glasses blend a modern, attractive design with high-performance protection. This makes them an attractive accessory to wear at work, and their slimline geometry ensures they can easily be worn in tandem with other workwear such as ear defenders, helmets and bump caps.
Supravision Excellence Coating
The Uvex Pheos Safety Spectacles feature Uvex's proprietary Supravision Excellence lens coating. This unique formula provides anti-fog protection for at least 16 seconds on the inside of the lens, and makes them extremely scratch resistant and chemical resistant on the outside.
The Uvex Pheos Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly almost regardless of face size or shape.
|Conformity Statement |