Uvex Sun Glare Carbonvision Goggles 9307-276
Offering an unparalleled combination of lightweight comfort and mechanical protection, the Uvex Sun Glare Carbonvision Goggles 9307-276 utilise a TPU layer which is firmly welded onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit. With a minimal weight of just 46 grams, these tinted UV protection goggles can be worn for long periods without fatigue.
- Frame Marking: W 166 34 B CE
- Lens Marking: 5-2.5 W 1 B KN DIN CE
- Frame Strength: B
- Frame Style: 3, 4
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 2.5
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: B, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex Sun Glare Carbonvision Goggles 9307-276
The Uvex Sun Glare Carbonvision Goggles 9307-276 are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these goggles comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Sun Glare Filters for Industrial Use
Why Choose Uvex Sun Glare Carbonvision Goggles?
It's important to ensure that you have glasses that have a comfortable and practical design that is suited to your industrial applications. The Uvex Sun Glare Carbonvision Goggles have a number of features that make them an ideal choice, including:
- Resistance to Scuffs and Abrasions: The Uvex Sun Glare goggles are designed to provide a permanent boost to your PPE armaments. Not only are the goggles treated with anti-fog coating on the interior lenses, but their anti-scratch exterior allows for increased durability.
- Comfortable Wear: The Uvex goggles offer superb comfort to the wearer thanks to a calculated blend of soft and hard components where pressure points matter.
- Advanced Eye Protection: These goggles are designed from top to bottom for full eyesight protection. Featuring advanced UV 400 protection, the goggles will absorb the worst of UV light while offering superb panoramic vision with added sunglare deflection.
See the full range of Uvex Safety Glasses by clicking here.
Who Should Use the Uvex Safety Goggles?
With their combination of comfort and protection, the Uvex Safety Goggles are suitable for a range of applications. Most often you can find them in the following industries and applications:
- Asphalt work
- Paper hanging
- Road building
- Machine operation
Key Features of the Uvex Sun Glare Carbonvision Goggles
- Small, lightweight goggles offering maximum protection
- Grey tinted lenses protect against sun glare
- Exceptionally lightweight, weighing no more than 46 grams
- Offer reliable UV 400 protection and high mechanical strength
- Scratch-proof exterior and permanently fog-free interior
- Close-fitting lens offers panoramic view without tunnel effect
- Well suited in combination with dust masks
- Supplied with a black-grey frame and grey PC lens
Refined Sun Protection
Some industrial applications require outdoor work in bright and sunny conditions, but this can cause issues when working with reflective surfaces. Featuring reliable UV 400 lenses, the goggles absorb 99% of harmful UV light, whilst deflecting frustrating sun glare.
The Uvex Sun Glare Carbonvision Goggles 9307-276 are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly regardless of face size or shape.
|Conformity Statement |