Portwest PJ20 Two Tone Navy Pilot Jacket
The Portwest PJ20 Two Tone Navy Pilot Jacket can be used across many environments, with it's water resistant outer shell being suitable for wet weather, and multi-use design suitable for all types of conditions. The jacket features six pockets for ample storage room, while a fur liner and collar adds extra warmth.
Why Buy the PJ20 Two Tone Navy Pilot Jacket?
- Four Way:
- Full Jacket: Water resistant sleeves protection against water
- Without Sleeves: Zip out sleeves for warmer weather conditions
- Without Fur Collar: Remove fur collar to warmer weather conditions
- Without Liner: Remove fur liner for the warmest environments
- Comfort: High cotton content for superior comfort
- Storage: Includes plenty of pockets for ample storage room
- Ease of Use: Features two-way zips for ease of use
- Fit: Ribbed hem and cuffs for a superior, tight fit
Which Size Should I Choose?
To purchase the correct sized jacket for you, you can measure the circumference of your chest, and match to the sizing guide below. Once this has been completed, you can choose your size and colour by clicking on the drop down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Chest Measurement (inches) |
|Small ||36 - 38" |
|Medium ||39 - 41" |
|Large ||42 - 44" |
|Extra Large ||46 - 48" |
|XX-Large ||49 - 52" |
|XXX-Large ||53 - 55" |
In What Environments Can I Use the PJ20 Navy Pilot Jacket?
The PJ20 Two Tone Jacket is a comfortable work jacket that can be used across a range of environments. This includes use:
- In rain
- In cold
- In dirty conditions
- During long shifts
Why Is the PJ20 Two Tone Pilot Jacket Ideal for Work?
The PJ20 Two Tone Pilot Jacket is perfect for work because it is highly durable for tough conditions, thermal for cold conditions and water-resistant for wet weather. The jacket can be altered in four different ways, meaning that you can adapt it for all types of unsettled weather. Finally, the jacket features six pockets, allowing you to store tools, phones and equipment.
How Comfortable Is the Portwest PJ20 Pilot Jacket?
The Portwest PJ20 Jacket features cotton fabric that offers superb comfort. While it is designed to keep you warm in colder conditions, the breathable nature of the jacket will also prevent overheating, which is ideal for all types of weather, winter or summer. The jacket also ensures total freedom of movement, meaning that you can use it for work without it causing fatigue.
The Portwest PJ20 Jacket is supplied in a range of colours. These can be found below:
- Portwest PJ20 Two Tone Black Pilot Jacket
- Portwest PJ20 Two Tone Blue Pilot Jacket
- Portwest PJ20 Two Tone Green Pilot Jacket
- Portwest PJ20 Two Tone White Pilot Jacket
|Conformity Statement |