Bollé Tracker Yellow Safety Glasses TRACPSJ
The unique design of the Bollé Tracker Yellow Safety Glasses TRACPSJ combines the comfort of safety glasses with the fit and seal of goggles. They feature an interchangeable foam seal for added brow and cheek protection, while side ventilation and a fully adjustable strap help to increase wearability which makes the glasses well suited to a wide range of applications.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 F, T
- Lens Marking: CE 5-1.4 B, T, K, N
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.4
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: B, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Tracker Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Tracker Yellow Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection: Sun Glare Filters for Industrial Use
- Unique design combines the comfort of safety glasses with the fit and seal of goggles
- Interchangeable foam provides added brow and cheek protection
- Fully adjustable strap can be altered and removed as required
- Straight sports temples with side ventilation for comfort
- Yellow lenses are coated for reliable anti-fog properties and scratch resistance
- Sun glare filter for protection against risks caused by exposure to sunlight
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Anti-fog properties reduce risks of visual impairment and subsequent dangers caused by fogging
- Product code: TRACPSJ
Due to the unique design of the Tracker glasses, they combine the comfort of safety glasses with the fit and seal of goggles. With an interchangeable foam seal, they also provide brow and cheek protection for improved reliability.
The straight sports-style temples feature side ventilation to allow air to flow through the glasses, improving comfort while working. The removable strap is also fully adjustable to improve the fit for the wearer.
Sun Glare Filters
Conforming to EN 172:1995 with the shade 5-1.4, the Tracker Yellow Safety Glasses help to protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to sunlight. This protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to sun glare.
Other Lens Colours
The Tracker Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a range of different requirements and potential hazards in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; UV filters
- Yellow: Anti-fog; scratch resistant; UV filters
- Smoke: Scratch resistant; welding shade 5 protection
- Welding Shade 1.7: Scratch resistant; welding shade 1.7
- Welding Shade 3: scratch resistant; welding shade 3
- Welding Shade 5: Scratch resistant; welding shade 5
The Bollé Tracker Yellow Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Tracker Safety Glasses
|Information Sheet |