Honeywell 1010928 Thunder T1 30 SNR Ear Muffs
The Honeywell 1010928 Thunder T1 30 SNR Ear Muffs are well recommend for use in electrical environments thanks to their dielectric design, while their comfortable, uniform headband offers superb comfort over an extended shift. The ear muffs also have an SNR of 30, ideal for high noise risks.
Where Can I Use the Honeywell 1010928 Thunder T1 Ear Muffs?
The Honeywell T1 30 SNR Ear Muffs are fantastic ear muffs for a range of environments, in particular those industrial tasks and especially electrical tasks thanks to the dielectric construction. The T1 Honeywell Ear Muffs have a special focus on comfort, with a non-deforming band that reduces pressure on the head. Suitable industries include:
- Industrial use
- Electrical work
Why Should I Buy the Thunder T1 Ear Muffs?
- Clarity: Can improve clarity of voices, alarms and signals
- SNR: Features a high-level SNR of 30
- Comfort: Non-deforming headband doesn't press the head
- Breathable: Designed to keep the head nice and cool
- Dielectric: Dielectric design ideal for electrical environments
- Comfort: Multi-positioning for excellent comfort
- Fit: Quick height adjustment ensures a secure fit
- Durable: Plastic top can withstand knocks and scrapes
Safety Specifications of the Clarity Ear Muffs
The Honeywell Ear Muffs have been tested in accordance with a number of specifications to ensure your safety. The standards that the T1 Ear Muffs meet include:
The Honeywell Ear Muffs meet EN 352-1 for ear protection. This means that they are designated as ear plug ear protection.
SNR (Simplified Noise Reduction)
The Honeywell Ear Muffs achieve an SNR score of 30dB. This means that they are suitable for use in high level noise environments that require strong protection against noise. Their full attenuation rating is as follows:
How Do I Fit the Honeywell Thunder T1 Ear Muffs?
To fit your ear muffs, please follow the below instructions:
- Position headband in the middle of the head
- Ensure that the caps cover your ears
- Adjust with the headband
Key Features of the Honeywell Thunder Ear Muffs
- Dielectric construction ideal for electrical environments
- Suitable for all head sizes
- Inner ventilation for warmer climates
- Strong SNR rating for the high risk environments
- Protective ear muffs that combine protection with comfort
- Robust headband retains shape during use
- Stylish design perfect for work
- Lightweight design ideal for extended use
- Designed to withstand plenty of knocks and scrapes
- Non-deforming design reduces head discomfort
Enhances On-the-Job Communication
The Thunder T1 Ear Muffs are designed to improve safety by improving communication in loud environments. The T1 Ear Muffs cleverly block noise, while voice, signals, alarms and high frequencies can be heard with higher levels of detail. This reduces strain on the ears while combating overprotection and worker isolation.
Long Wearing Comfort
The ear muffs also feature a unique over-the-head design and a uniform headband, which can increase comfort over an extended shift. This is perfect for loud, industrial environments, where comfort can be key to your wellbeing.
|Conformity Statement |