JSP Leone Vario Photochromic Smoke-Tinted Safety Glasses
On a fast-moving development site, it can be difficult switching between sunglasses and indoor glasses. That's why the JSP Leone Vario Photochromic Smoke-Tinted Safety Glasses are designed to dynamically respond to sunlight, turning a darker shade when absorbing harmful UV and blue light waves.
Who Should Use the JSP Leone Vario Glasses?
The JSP Leone Vario Safety Glasses are useful across a broad range of industries. These include, but are not limited to:
- Warehouse Work
- Outdoor Industrial Development
- Light Automotive Engineering
EN Compliance of JSP Leone Vario Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the JSP Leone Vario Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection: Frame and lens must withstand the impact of a 22mm steel ball weighing 43 grams dropped from 1.3 meters at a speed of 18km/h. The lens must remain in the frame not shatter, and the frame likewise must remain intact.
- Photochromic lenses dynamically turn a darker shade to absorb harmful UV light waves
- A 9 base curve combined with side coverage offers peripheral vision and optimal coverage
- Stylish slimline frame with lush brown colour
- Wraparound frame fits wearer's head perfectly
Why Should I Trust the JSP Leone Vario Glasses?
Since 1964, JSP have been at the forefront of PPE development and construction in the UK. Their safety glasses meet and exceed the latest European standard for protective eyewear, and are constructed for maximum user ergonomy and utility.
Dynamic Response to Irritating Sunlight
The JSP Leone Vario Safety Glasses are fitted with photochromic lenses - these are clear lenses that react to ultraviolet rays. By absorbing 100% of UVA and UVB rays, they provide daily protection against irritating sunlight and stop you juggling between clear glasses and sunglasses.
What is a "Base Curve"?
As mentioned above, these glasses feature a base curve of 9. The base curve is a measure of the curvature of a lens. While a typical pair of bifocals may have a base curve of 6.5, anything with a base curve of 9 or greater is considered "wraparound", providing full coverage to all portions of the eye.
What Makes the JSP Leone Vario Glasses Ideal For All Workers?
JSP's Leone Vario Photochromic Safety Glasses are designed for universal use across multiple industries. Stylish and secure, the safety glasses combine a slimline wraparound frame with wide, curved lenses to offer fantastic vision and utility in a single package.
What Models of JSP Leone Glasses Are Available?
The JSP Leone brand of safety glasses are available in a number of models:
The JSP Leone Vario Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Documentation of the JSP Leone Vario Photochromic Glasses
|Conformity Statement |