Portwest Clear Wraparound Safety Glasses PW32
With a clear lens and wraparound design, the Portwest Clear Wraparound Safety Glasses PW32 are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit where risks of exposure to UV light are present. They are scratch resistant for improved durability, with flexible arms and soft nose bridge for added comfort. The glasses are also available with a choice of temple colours (clear, black, or hi-vis) to ensure you can receive the reliable protection and style you require.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 FT
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2 FT
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Wraparound Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: Ultraviolet Light
- Clear lens and wraparound design ideal for a wide range of industries
- Lightweight construction with a one-piece lens contour and moulded nose bridge for comfort
- Temples can be provided in either clear, black, or high-visibility orange to suit individual protection requirements
- UV filters protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Product code: PW32
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The safety glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Ultraviolet light
When wearing safety glasses all day, it is important to ensure they can remain as comfortable as possible so as to not hinder vision or performance. With this in mind, the PW32 glasses have been designed with lightweight polycarbonate. The one-piece lens contour design and moulded nose bridge further improve comfort, ensuring protection can be received whenever it is required.
Conforming to EN 170 with the rating 2C-1.2, the Clear Wraparound Safety Glasses feature UV filters. This means they provide reliable protection from the risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light.
Choice of Temple Colours
The PW32 glasses are available with a clear lens and a range of temple colours. The following temples are available:
- Clear: for discreet eye protection in the workplace
- Black: sleek and stylish eye protection
- Orange: providing hi-vis protection in low-light environments
Your required temple colour can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Other Lens Colours
The PW32 Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a range of different requirements and potential hazards in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistant; UV protection
- Smoke: Scratch resistant; sun glare protection
The Portwest Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation for the Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate |
| || |