UCi Tiran Smoke Safety Glasses with Pink Arms S8012
With a smoke lens, stylish appearance, and a durable yet lightweight construction, the UCi Tiran Smoke Safety Glasses with Pink Arms S8012 are particularly suited to tasks and industries where protection from sun glare risks is required. As the flexible side arms can pivot, they combine comfort with an attractive pink colour for a touch of personality.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 F, T
- Lens Marking: CE 5-3.1 1 F, T
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Tiran Smoke Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Tiran Smoke Lens Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection: Sun Glare Filters
- Safety glasses with wraparound lens design
- Smoke lens conforms to EN 172 to provide protection from exposure to sun glare
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Side arms are provided in a stylish pink colour for an attractive modern appearance
- Flexible side arms are pivoting to improve comfort and fit while working
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Anti-fog coating reduces risks of glasses fogging up
- Neck cord included to reduce the risk of glasses becoming lost or damaged
- Product code: S8012
Sun Glare Protection
Conforming to EN 172 with the shade 5-3.1, the Tiran Smoke Lens Safety Glasses help to protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to sun glare and bright sunny conditions. This protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to sunlight when working outdoors.
The glasses lens has been treated with an anti-fog coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming fogged up, improving overall safety in a working environment.
Practical Side Arms
Not only are the side arms of the S8012 glasses provided in a stylish pink colour, but they have also been designed to be as practical as possible. The flexible arms are pivoting to ensure that they can be adjusted and positioned to suit each wearer, enabling the glasses to be as comfortable as possible.
Other Available Lens Colours
The Tiran Safety Glasses are available in a range of different lens colours, all of which have the same comfortable design while offering unique protective properties to suit various applications. The lens colours are:
- Clear with Yellow Arms - Scratch resistant; anti-fog; ultraviolet filters for UV protection
- Smoke with Yellow Arms - Scratch resistant; anti-fog; protection against sun glare
- Clear with Pink Arms - Scratch resistant; anti-fog; ultraviolet filters for UV protection
- Smoke with Pink Arms - Scratch resistant; anti-fog; protection against sun glare
The UCi Tiran Smoke Lens Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Certification of the Tiran Smoke Lens Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |