Uvex Grey Sunglare Super OTG Glasses 9169-081
Most PPE manufacturers construct safety glasses that only just meet the relevant European standard for protection, without any consideration towards user comfort. Featuring a comfortable design with highly flexible soft arm ends, the Uvex Grey Sunglare Super OTG Glasses 9169-081 are highly comfortable even during long-term use, utilising their practical frame to allow for easy coverage over most conventional glasses.
EN Compliance of the Uvex Grey Sunglare OTG Glasses
The Uvex Grey Sunglare Super OTG Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Sunglare Filters for Industrial Use
Why Choose Uvex Grey Sunglare Super OTG Glasses 9169-081?
It's important to ensure that you have glasses that have a comfortable and practical design that is suited to your needs. The Uvex 9169-081 have a number of features that make them an ideal choice, including:
- Useful Overspecs: The Uvex 9169-081 can be used not just as standard eyewear protection, as further protection over prescription lenses. Now employees can keep their lenses on whilst utilising the added benefit of the tinted overspecs.
- Unparalleled Vision: Offering reliable UV 400 protection, the 9169-081 protect against 99.9% of UV light with lasting efficiency. Integral sunglare filters ensure further protection against distracting sun beams.
- Adjustability and Compatibility: The Uvex 9169-081 offer fantastic comfort through highly flexible soft arm ends, ensuring workers can wear them for hours. Their slimline design also allows them to be used alongside dust masks.
See the full range of Uvex Safety Glasses by clicking here.
Who Can Use the Uvex Glasses 9169-081?
The comfort quality of the Uvex Grey Glasses 9169-081, such as their ergonomic duo-component technology, makes them useful to high-intensity construction professions where long shifts are the standard. As such, their applications include:
- Road Building
- Tarmac/Asphalt Work
- Stone Setting
- Stone Work
- Metal Work
Key Features of the Uvex Grey Sunglare OTG Glasses
- Comfortable design with excellent eye area protection
- Extremely scratch and chemical-resistant interior and exterior
- Can be used as overspecs, as they fit over most prescription glasses
- Offer reliable UV 400 protection and unrestricted peripheral vision
- Highly flexible soft arm ends for added comfort
- Supplied with PC lens in 23% grey with sunglare filter
- Made 100% free from metals
- Well suited for use in combination with dust masks
Impervious to Scratches and Chemicals
No need to throw this pair away - the Uvex Super OTG Glasses are designed for long usage. To ensure you get the most out of your OTG glasses, the spectacles have been treated with an extremely scratch and chemical-resistant interior and exterior.
The Uvex Grey Sunglare Super OTG Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly regardless of face size or shape.
|Conformity Statement |