Uvex Super Fit Blue Frame Safety Glasses 9178-265
Providing professional performance against mechanical hazards, the Uvex Super Fit Blue Frame Safety Glasses 9178-265 are constructed with a surprisingly lightweight and sporty design. Featuring an anti-static lens coating, these glasses are ideal for applications where electrical discharge is particularly hazardous, such as the oil and gas industry.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 W 1 FTKN DIN CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Uvex Super Fit Safety Glasses
The Uvex Super Fit Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 – Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 – Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
Why Choose Uvex Super Fit Glasses?
It's important to ensure that you have glasses that have a comfortable and practical design that is suited to your needs. The Uvex Uvex 9178-265 have a number of features that make them an ideal choice, including:
- Three-Tiered Protection: The Uvex 9178-265 glasses are constructed to provide round-the-clock protection on three fronts. Their proprietary Supravision Plus lens coating provides excellent protection against static electricity and scratches, whilst maintaining anti-fog protection on both sides of the lens for at least 30 seconds.
- Ease and Comfort: Everything about the Uvex 9178-265 glasses is streamlined for highly active work. Not only are their lenses aero-dynamically designed with side vents for cooling airflow, but their folding side arms allow for easy storage.
- Optimal Vision: The 9178-265 are fitted with ultra-thin wraparound lenses with a base curvature of 6.5. These ensure perfect peripheral vision for when it counts.
See the full range of Uvex Safety Glasses by clicking here.
Who Can Use the Uvex 9178-265 Glasses?
The comfort quality of the Uvex 9178-265 Safety Glasses makes them useful to high-intensity construction professions where long shifts are the standard. As such, their applications include:
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Oil Rigs
- Gas Work
- Road Building
- Tarmac/Asphalt Work
- Stone Setting
- Stone Work
- Metal Work
Key Features of the Uvex Super Fit Safety Spectacles
- Stylish navy blue frame for uniform compatibility
- Lightweight safety spectacles with hinged side arms
- Aerodynamically-optimised lenses for superior comfort and ventilation
- Excellent wear comfort guaranteed by the lightweight design
- Extremely thin wraparound lens for optical clarity
- Provide at least 30 seconds of fog-free use
- Scratch-resistant and antistatic lenses
The Uvex Super Fit Safety Glasses are fitted with ultra-thin wraparound lenses with a base curvature of 6.5. Aerodynamically optimised, these lenses are angled forwards in order to provide optimum ventilation around the eyes, whilst providing excellent mechanical protection, with a small object impact rating of 45m/s.
The Uvex's Super Fit Safety Spectacles feature Uvex's proprietary Supravision Plus lens coating, an excellent protection against static electricity and scratches. This unique formula also provides anti-fog protection on both sides of the lens for at least 30 seconds of fog-free use.
The Uvex Super Fit Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size that will be suitable for most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
|Conformity Statement |