Portwest Athens Sport Lightweight Clear Safety Glasses PS05CLR
With a clear lens and flexible design, the Portwest Athens Sport Lightweight Clear Safety Glasses PS05CLR are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit where risks of exposure to UV light are present. The glasses are scratch resistant for improved durability, with an anti-fog coating for enhanced safety in environments where they risk fogging up. As they are lightweight and feature soft tips, they are ideal for wearing for longer periods.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 F
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2 1 F
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Portwest Athens Sport Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: Ultraviolet Light
- Clear lens ideal for a wide range of industries
- Lightweight and flexible design ideal for longer wear
- Soft tips and improved anti-slip design for added comfort
- UV filters protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Anti-fog coating enhances safety in foggy environments
- Product code: PS05CLR
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Athens Lightweight Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact (up to 45 metres per second)
- Ultraviolet light
Ideal for Longer Use
The Athens Sport Lightweight Safety Glasses have been designed to best suit tasks and applications that require wearing safety glasses for longer. They are lightweight and flexible yet strong for ongoing reliable support, and with improved anti-slip properties and soft tips they offer enhanced comfort for longer.
Conforming to EN 170 with the rating 2C-1.2, the Clear Athens Sport Safety Glasses feature UV filters. This means they provide reliable protection from the risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light.
The lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The Athens Clear Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a variety of different tasks and industries. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistant; anti-fog; UV filters
- Smoke: Scratch resistant; anti-fog; sun glare protection
The Portwest Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |